• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• xXavril

• stjosephprey4us

• CottageHore

3 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

Prod by Cirkut

Who would've thought we'd be getting a Lana song produced by Cirkut :gaycatina1: I don't get how this isn't Lana's song. It has the twang elements (Lasso), it's mostly her, it began as a concept that she and her ex bf made up years ago. Did Lana just let Quavo call it his song as charity work? :ryan3:

Edited by CottageHore

Them saying 4TH OF JULY when the picture said July 5th and then July 3rd :deadbanana4:

20 hours ago, OBEY said:

Them saying 4TH OF JULY when the picture said July 5th and then July 3rd :deadbanana4:

Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future

On 6/29/2024 at 1:41 AM, NOW said:

The way it had 2 different dates and they're also saying July 4th...such a messy LDR-coded release :deadbanana2:

This is so.. Lana. I mean it's like it's deliberately done :deadbanana4: it's not a Lana Del Rey release without messiness.

• Haha 1

Okay so I would say it's confirmed this is a Quavo release bc of the image he just posted on his IG, and it's not on hers… 

but then again, that doesn't really confirm anything because she hasn't promoted her own music since like before Chemtrails era :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Okay so I would say it's confirmed this is a Quavo release bc of the image he just posted on his IG, and it's not on hers… 

but then again, that doesn't really confirm anything because she hasn't promoted her own music since like before Chemtrails era :toofunny3:

If you think about it, she literally hasn't said anything about this song at all.

The last few IG posts were collab posts that Quavo posted himself and then a surprise live performance of the song a few weeks back...and yet she hasn't said anything herself about it. Watch it be for her album anyway though :gaycat6:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.