Top Posters In This Topic

• xXavril

• stjosephprey4us

• NOW

• CottageHore

36 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Shazam now recognizes Tough, surprise drop today? :mandown:
GQjNZ8HWIAAM8Xo?format=jpg&name=large

Lana's name comes first, does that means this is really the lead from lasso?

Some other modern country music also had some traps beats on it, so maybe it is from lasso

Just debuted in Boston. It sounded amazing. :jonny5:

So is this coming out soon then?

26 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Just debuted in Boston. It sounded amazing. :jonny5:

Gurl, don't edge me like this. Tell us more PRETTY PLEASE.

Any info on the new song she also performed for a bit? Not tough but the other one

Edited by KingJay

I haven't anticipated a song like this in a very long time. 

Last time was Out Of Control? and I'm still waiting. 

• Like 1

Sooo are we getting this today?

2 minutes ago, fa77ot said:

:gaycatina1:

Wait they have a connection, I can see sparks between them.

I'm so sick of her not giving any information! Release this bop right now!!

I hate when artists perform tracks before officially releasing them.

The song sounds amazing tho. Didn't she perform another new one?

I hope it's released next week.

Sounds amazing. Love seeing a homophobe perform in front of thousands of gays. It's camp! :ryan3:

this pvta only performs new song when there's no official livestream

YES I need this with the Lasso preorder link pls

Edited by every1blinks

stuck in my head for the last 2 days ... need a release ASAP

It's not as bad as I expected it to be tbh. Quavo surprisingly sounds tolerable.

On 6/21/2024 at 5:46 AM, KingJay said:

So is this coming out soon then?

I'm surprised it's not out yet tho, since she has a music video/visualizer ready.

lanaxquavo.gif

why is it not on spotify ?? :weeps: 

I have a feeling there isn't even a release date for this yet tbh :rip:

Assuming that random TikTok Stan isn't lying, they said Lana said Interecope is the one holding off on the release of Lasso, so I assume they don't want her to put out a lead single if the album is over 6 months away. 

someone asked Wally (the guy who's house the Tough video was shot at and the one who leaked the info of a video) if he knew the release date and he said "don't know yet". Granted he could he trying to save his own butt for leaking before, but I have a feeling he (and lana and her team) also don't have a set date yet. That's why Ben and Quavo both are just saying 'soon'

the only reason I could believe it's not coming soon, is that Lana usually likes to release the preorder with the first single, and I don't think the album is finished yet 

33 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

the only reason I could believe it's not coming soon, is that Lana usually likes to release the preorder with the first single, and I don't think the album is finished yet 

No she doesn't.. Tunnel she did, but that was the first time since like Honeymoon

love, no preorder 

MAC/VB, no preorder 

LMLYLAW, no preorder

BB/TB/WFWF, no preorder 

granted, Love leaked and screwed up the process, but even then she doesn't usually release a single and preorder. West Coast also came without a preorder. So did BTD's singles, but again that's different because it was her debut. 

but still, she historically releases a first single without a preorder 

Edited by xXavril
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, xXavril said:

No she doesn't.. Tunnel she did, but that was the first time since like Honeymoon

love, no preorder 

MAC/VB, no preorder 

LMLYLAW, no preorder

BB/TB/WFWF, no preorder 

granted, Love leaked and screwed up the process, but even then she doesn't usually release a single and preorder. West Coast also came without a preorder. So did BTD's singles, but again that's different because it was her debut. 

but still, she historically releases a first single without a preorder 

In NFR!, COCC, and BB's cases, those were very clearly promo singles and not the first "actual" single, so maybe that was where I was not clear. Tough is very obviously the first single, and not a promo single, given the rollout has been her biggest for any song in years. So yeah, I would be willing to bet the preorder is coming with Tough, and that could be adding to the hold up. 

48 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

In NFR!, COCC, and BB's cases, those were very clearly promo singles and not the first "actual" single, so maybe that was where I was not clear. Tough is very obviously the first single, and not a promo single, given the rollout has been her biggest for any song in years. So yeah, I would be willing to bet the preorder is coming with Tough, and that could be adding to the hold up. 

I mean I see where you're coming from,  and I do agree with you, but with Lana nothing can be stated as 'clearly' lol there are a lot of assumptions surrounding Tough. 

this could be a Quavo song feat. Lana (unlikely since Ben is teasing)

it could be a Lana and Quavo song, not tied to either one of their albums and a stand alone 

This could be a Love situation, where the lead single isn't coming with the preorder (again I know that was a rare case because it leaked early)

I'm just saying in the Lanaverse there is never anything clear or logical. Like I said in a post up above they probably just don't have the date yet because, like you said, it might be coming with a preorder, but I do have a feeling the album is finished and they're just waiting for the green light from the label. I'd place money the album is 'done' and just waiting for physicals to be pressed/given a release date 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xXavril said:

I mean I see where you're coming from,  and I do agree with you, but with Lana nothing can be stated as 'clearly' lol there are a lot of assumptions surrounding Tough. 

this could be a Quavo song feat. Lana (unlikely since Ben is teasing)

it could be a Lana and Quavo song, not tied to either one of their albums and a stand alone 

This could be a Love situation, where the lead single isn't coming with the preorder (again I know that was a rare case because it leaked early)

I'm just saying in the Lanaverse there is never anything clear or logical. Like I said in a post up above they probably just don't have the date yet because, like you said, it might be coming with a preorder, but I do have a feeling the album is finished and they're just waiting for the green light from the label. I'd place money the album is 'done' and just waiting for physicals to be pressed/given a release date 

How long does the vinyl process actually take? I've heard ppl say 3, 4, 5, and 6 months but what_is_the_truth.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.