GAGA CHROMATICA BALL | Max | May 25

Janet

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

yes, it's Gaga, so we're used to be disappointed lol, even just Love Me Right on the streaming platforms would be HUGE for her team.

the way I only heard that song like 10 times because it's not on streaming and it's such a good song nnnn they need to get their **** together 

• Like 2

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Janet

Repackage the main and remix as one album NOW! :WAP:

Come on ChartsGa, you still have it in you! Serve it Ancient Pop Industry City style!

Love Me Right release on streaming platforms we won! :loki:

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

yes, it's Gaga, so we're used to be disappointed lol, even just Love Me Right on the streaming platforms would be HUGE for her team.

I agree, but I would much more prefer The Fame bonus tracks... I mean, Vanity? Dirty Ice Cream? Retro, Dance, Freak? Those are some bops!!!

I genuinely can't believe she kept her promise this time :jonny2:   the footage looks great. Cannot WAIT. 

6 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:
  Hide contents

:rip:

:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the way I only heard that song like 10 times because it's not on streaming and it's such a good song nnnn they need to get their **** together 

I love it so much too, thankfully I bought the Deluxe CD, so it's in my iTunes library, but I wish there was a streaming upload (mostly because the rest of the songs on Chromatica are with Dolby Atmos, except LMR, because it's just an imported file from the CD). But yes, Love Me Right is really great, Whitney Houston spirit possessed her for the chorus :WAP:

• Like 2

the movie won't be immediately available in the UK, Germany, Italy, India and Japan as per instagram story 

LOVE ME RIGHT?!? WHERE?!?

:WAP:

*GAGA GAGGAAAA GIF*

Omg lm give Chromatica a listen to celebrate :jonny5:

I was just thinking "wait, is she never releasing the Chromatica tour?". :rip: Perched!

yall are still excited about this? :deadbanana4:

i've watched so many well shot fan cams that I legit feel like i've memorized the show by now. Not going to interested in watching it at this point tbh but I am happy for the fans who still are after two years.

• Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

I love it so much too, thankfully I bought the Deluxe CD, so it's in my iTunes library, but I wish there was a streaming upload (mostly because the rest of the songs on Chromatica are with Dolby Atmos, except LMR, because it's just an imported file from the CD). But yes, Love Me Right is really great, Whitney Houston spirit possessed her for the chorus :WAP:

I bought the CD too, just need to stop being lazy and rip it to my Spotify :rip:

• Haha 1

Better late than never, I guess.

Just now, IBeMe said:

yall are still excited about this? :deadbanana4:

i've watched so many well shot fan cams that I legit feel like i've memorized the show by now. Not going to interested in watching it at this point tbh but I am happy for the fans who still are after two years.

well, it's always better to have professional recordings of things. Besides, we can always make a live album out of this :WAP:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xokuba said:

I agree, but I would much more prefer The Fame bonus tracks... I mean, Vanity? Dirty Ice Cream? Retro, Dance, Freak? Those are some bops!!!

Where were those bonus tracks? I thought they were just leaks

Posted (edited)

"brought to you by Nurtec ODT"

FUSo6Jx.gif

Edited by Assassin
  • Haha 5

OMG I JUST REALIZED WE'LL HAVE REPLAY LIVE AND IN GOOD QUALITY :WAP:  I live for the live arrangement

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

told y'all it was gonna get released

good f*cking bye :skull: 

loved the tour so happy I can watch this!

We love her again :jonny6:

YAS I can't wait! Things are moving along smoothly this year. New concert movie, hopefully new music, new film, new Vegas shows. A lot to look forward to!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.