GAGA CHROMATICA BALL | Max | May 25

Janet

I wnat to watch it too. I loved the album and saw a lot of clips on social media back then. 

Spoiler

Is there also a footage about the 3rd floor? :gaycat1:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Janet

This just reminded me of how much of a legend she is, I feel like she shined the most during the piano section and the finale. I could see that Freddie Mercury spark in her, that musical genius creative energy that's so rare. I somehow feel like all the dancing and production drags her down? Not that she can't keep up but I feel she's in such a different level of artistry that some of the early songs fall short to her talent. Am I making sense? Haha anyway this was great

• Like 7

This was SO fun to watch at a bar this weekend. 

• Like 4

She devoured but, just like when I saw the show live, the piano segment was waaaay too long, specially considering that Angel Down and Fun Tonight are meh songs, like, maybe Million Reasons could've made that part better, but those two... :rip:

Other than that, it was amazing.

14 hours ago, Nintendoes said:

I know Gaga is not a dancer but damn the lack of choreo. She was basically just standing there for good 60 minutes. 

How? :rip: Replay, Monster, 911, Sour Candy, Telephone, LoveGame, Babylon, Born this way, Stupid Love and Rain on me all had choreo, was walking through the crowd during Free woman and she was jumping during Enigma. The only time she was "standing there" was during the intro segment. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

How? :rip: Replay, Monster, 911, Sour Candy, Telephone, LoveGame, Babylon, Born this way, Stupid Love and Rain on me all had choreo, was walking through the crowd during Free woman and she was jumping during Enigma. The only time she was "standing there" was during the intro segment. 

MTE.  Act 2 - Act 4 was none stop choreography, probably the most she's done since TMB

Edited by ThousandMiles
  • Like 3

On 5/27/2024 at 11:59 AM, Nintendoes said:

I know Gaga is not a dancer but damn the lack of choreo. She was basically just standing there for good 60 minutes. 

indeed, at least she doesn't do those kind of dance

britney-dancing.gif

OT: she killed it, and this film was amazing

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

indeed, at least she doesn't do those kind of dance

britney-dancing.gif

OT: she killed it, and this film was amazing

I would be embarrassed too :gaycatina1:

Loved it! This totally reminded me what immaculate talent and legend she already is! :jonny6:

The piano segment should've been shorter though, but ok

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.