why hasn't Madison Beer broke through yet?

keatonzee

I've noticed that despite having minor success with "Reckless" & more recently, "Make You Mine". Madison Beer hasn't really gotten any big hit, considering "Silence Between Songs" only peaked at #86 on the BB200. Why is that?

• Like 1

Gurl. This could be anyone on Instagram. 

• Haha 11

The basic white girl market is over saturated 

• Haha 1

uninspired music, 0 personality, no star factor, she looks like a million other insta/tiktok girlies and so on 

Is she too hot to be relatable?

My opinion is simply poor marketing. The songs are enough to at least get noticed. But if I wasn't on ATRL + pop Twitter I feel like you'd probably never even hear she makes music let alone the songs themselves 

I confuse her with Tate McRae all the time

Cause whenever she does something 90% of the time it ends up being the diet version of something better

I really liked her first two projects but the latest album and Make You Mine aren't really for me. Regardless, I think she's more than capable of making good pop music and after seeing Sabrina blow up this year, we really can't write someone like Madison off. She has a large touring base and will hopefully leave Epic for a better label that could properly handle her.

I was on the Madison train from As she pleases to the life support era. She was picking up steam, performing at the EMAS as well. But after that, she kind of fell off and started releases lullaby type songs and i checked out. Make you mine is a huge step up IMO and it proved to be the right move because it seems like people are starting to pay attention again. I think she does have some star power but she needs to keep the momentum up and release more songs like this. 

Her music is fantastic and so is her persona. Silence Between Songs is a very cohesive and well-done album. She's gaining steam with Make You Mine and she's playing a sold out tour.

She only just turned 25 at her sold out concert in Eastern Europe. She has all the time in the world to continue growing. 

This is a girl that at the beginning of her career was bombarded with death threats, had her nudes leaked, and encountered a years-long hate campaign simply for being pretty and associated with Bieber/Scooter. Considering everything she's been through and had to overcome, she's quite a champ. 

Madison is talented and here to stay.

• Like 5

You would think this exact same thread being posted here on a weekly basis would help her :fan:

Her music is kinda bland. Make you mine sounds like any random UK DJ random hit from 2014.

There were some good songs in her first album but at the same time they didn't have mainstream appeal. 

She deserved to break through before Sabrina tbh, Home To Another One should have been a #1 hit

She needs a better management team imo

bRZ7wqQ.gif

2 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

Her music is fantastic and so is her persona. Silence Between Songs is a very cohesive and well-done album. She's gaining steam with Make You Mine and she's playing a sold out tour.

She only just turned 25 at her sold out concert in Eastern Europe. She has all the time in the world to continue growing. 

This is a girl that at the beginning of her career was bombarded with death threats, had her nudes leaked, and encountered a years-long hate campaign simply for being pretty and associated with Bieber/Scooter. Considering everything she's been through and had to overcome, she's quite a champ. 

Madison is talented and here to stay.

Oh wow. No wonder she tried to commit suicide twice :cries: 

Glad she's still here because Make You Mine is fantastic. 

Anyways, Epic is notoriously a bad label (I remember how they fumbled a lot of acts in 2012 to 2014)

I think she's having her moment now 

12 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think she's having her moment now 

:cm:    Yes this ATRL thread will drive her to the top....

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.