Biden's speech criticized for perceived racist tropes about Muslims

Communion

If Hamas is ancient, then Biden is pre-Paleozoic??? 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Archetype said:

If Hamas is ancient, then Biden is pre-Paleozoic??? 

I think the "ancient" is not about Hamas but about Islam as a religion which does carry a strong anti-semitic bias https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Islam#Islamic_scripture_and_antisemitism

I am myself an ex-muslim and like most ex-muslims I had to unlearn a lot of the hate I was taught against jews by religious scholars and relatives

• Like 1

4 hours ago, playboi said:

I think the "ancient" is not about Hamas but about Islam as a religion which does carry a strong anti-semitic bias https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Islam#Islamic_scripture_and_antisemitism

I am myself an ex-muslim and like most ex-muslims I had to unlearn a lot of the hate I was taught against jews by religious scholars and relatives

Well damn sis, kudos for openly admitting it from the jump. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952udc2cjr9gypdjj174y

I know some of yall live in right wing bubbles but it is objectively insane and horrifying for Biden to be suggesting all Muslims possess an innate hatred of Jews. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Communion said:

Well damn sis, kudos for openly admitting it from the jump. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952udc2cjr9gypdjj174y

I know some of yall live in right wing bubbles but it is objectively insane and horrifying for Biden to be suggesting all Muslims possess an innate hatred of Jews. 

Why is @GhostBox always wanting to show how racist and Islamophobic he is through reactions, while he doesn't actually have the courage to state any of that **** openly. Racist and a coward lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Thesedays said:

Why is @GhostBox always wanting to show how racist and Islamophobic he is through reactions, while he doesn't actually have the courage to state any of that **** openly. Racist and a coward lol.

I laughed at that because that's not what Biden said. 🤷

also how about you kindly **** off and stop obsessing over me 💜

Go outside and get some fresh air. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I laughed at that because that's not what Biden said. 🤷

also how about you kindly **** off and stop obsessing over me 💜

Go outside and get some fresh air. 

You could say it's up for interpretation if it was an isolated incident. When you take into account the fact Biden is funding and supporting the genocide and has explicitly said several Islamophobic and pro-genocide tropes before (remember he saw the pictures of beheaded babies that do not exist?), then it becomes increasingly less ambiguous. Now, if you're not racist, why you're here saying that's not what he means when his Islamophobic track record is not a secret, and it still doesn't seem to bother you?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, GhostBox said:

laughed at that because that's not what Biden said.

The user and post I was replying to literally said that such is how the user interpreted Biden's words. 

What do you think it means when those who support Islamophobia take Biden's speech as him being in agreement with them over those who practice Islam?

Would twitter user Cassie Pritchard lie?

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly, it’s hilarious how Joe Biden calls Hamas “ancient” when it’s barely older than Taylor Swift and Biden himself is older than the state of Israel. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.