RAYE - "Genesis"

Edibles.

6 hours ago, Saint James said:

literally nobody (to my knowledge) splits a song up unless it's a radio/single version. so she's doing something brand new with this release. id love to see others do it too.

Yeah I thought it was really innovative. :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicIsMyMaster

• Miichael

• V$.

• Puttanesca

up

She's kinda carrying British pop on her back. All the other girls are relegated by their labels to being featured singers on DJ tracks, while Raye's taking actual risks and exploring new sounds. :jonny:

Edited by Virgos Groove

One of the best videos of the year. 

I know they aren't relevant anymore but this really deserves VOTY at the VMA's but she'll probably get snubbed, maybe they'll throw her a nom for Push Performance or Video for Good though :gaycat6:

45 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I know they aren't relevant anymore but this really deserves VOTY at the VMA's but she'll probably get snubbed, maybe they'll throw her a nom for Push Performance or Video for Good though :gaycat6:

They'll likely overlook her as usual.

This will probably be a one off and not part of a new album, she recently said she's taking a break after the festival shows and live a little before writing some more.

7 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

They'll likely overlook her as usual.

This will probably be a one off and not part of a new album, she recently said she's taking a break after the festival shows and live a little before writing some more.

Yeah it's for the best that she doesn't rush her second album after building so much momentum over the last two years, hopefully we get some more droplets/collabs while we wait though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Yeah it's for the best that she doesn't rush her second album after building so much momentum over the last two years, hopefully we get some more droplets/collabs while we wait though

I'm sure she has a collab or two sealed at this point, a break is like a must at this point, she's done like 200 shows this era between the tour, promo and private events :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.