RAYE - "Genesis"

Edibles.

Soty :jonny3:

This sounds like the closer to the previous album era. It's perfect to bridge the gap this year until the next album is done sometime next year.

I hope part II. becomes a smasher like escapism.

• Like 2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicIsMyMaster

• Miichael

• V$.

• josesuxx

go girl, give us EVERYTHING :jonny5:

• Like 2

her evolution into the artist she is now is crazy, who's doing it like her :WAP:

• Like 2

part II should become just as big of a hit as Escapism... get to work little rayesters! 

• Like 2

Part II is giving They don't care about us by MJ, love it

Billie posting the song on her IG stories :clap3:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, beatsandbops said:

She calls it in an intermission in this Interview so it is basically a closing to the M21CB era. Who knows what comes next but I honestly think she will keep genre hoppping on album 2. 

This makes me feel slightly better about what comes next. Whilst I still don't particularly like the song, I do like the "let there be light" concept as an era closer & transition in to the next era. It gives me a little bit of hope that she'll be exploring new themes.

i heard the edit on the radio and tho it ditches pt 3 altogether which is the best bit, it does benefit a lot from being a bit more concise, so much that drags on in the full 7 minutes

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

Taste :clap3:

She is INSANE for this song :WAP: I'll say it over and over. It is so amazing to have been able to witness her career from the beginning up to this point. Give her all her flowers, grammys, brits, emas, everything :weeps: 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Imagine hearing great tracks like this, Escapism, Flip A Switch, etc. and asking for more Natalie Don'ts

Z3mvIaT.jpeg

Edited by abrantino
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is so f*** good. She is really the moment 

• Like 1

Genuine question: will part 1, 2 and 3 count as separate tracks or all streams/sales will be combined for Genesis? I don't think this have a precedent on the UK Charts

honestly this is phenomenal 

20 hours ago, YoungDreamer said:

Genuine question: will part 1, 2 and 3 count as separate tracks or all streams/sales will be combined for Genesis? I don't think this have a precedent on the UK Charts

At least in UK the 4 versions are combined.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Nice!

12 hours ago, nooniebao said:

:WAP: 

16 hours ago, nooniebao said:

wooww love to see it

:clap3:

Part 2 is amazing, instant hit. 

I'm SO glad she broke Genesis into 3 separate parts though. My fave needs to take notes. I still can't listen to Partition as a solo track. :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Part 2 is amazing, instant hit. 

I'm SO glad she broke Genesis into 3 separate parts though. My fave needs to take notes. I still can't listen to Partition as a solo track. :deadbanana:

literally nobody (to my knowledge) splits a song up unless it's a radio/single version. so she's doing something brand new with this release. id love to see others do it too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.