Megan Thee Stallion - "BOA"

satellites.™

Love the song, love the video, love Meg :clap:

So refreshing seeing someone being this creative with their videos and actually caring enough to bring the concept of an ERA with cohesive visuals and overall aesthetic. Even people who aren't into rap (inc me) ends up loving it bc of that.

I hope she has some features with pop artists to help her chart higher too and then release her new album which it seems that will be my favorite from her.

• Like 6

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• punisher

• 50thStateofMind

• Automatic

• theweekend

been bopping to it since Friday. if the chorus was stronger, this would be a sure fire hit, though I don't know how it will perform because it can sound grating.

• Like 1

Spotify: 

US - #151 (-21)

What makes this strong for me is that she does rap on her own accord, she sounds like MEGAN and no one else.

She does needs to make a surefire hit with a chorus though, something like PTTR.

• Like 5

Well this had its second biggest day on Sunday so I guess that's good news? Maybe it's tour hype.

• Like 5

concubine
Posted (edited)

Can she please stop with this cringy anime pandering

The concept is so cool though, the only thing is I hate the bald outfit with her whole nunu out

Edited by concubine
  • Thumbs Down 7

still have hope for this. if the performances for this on tour are AMAZING... she could def have it go viral.

• Like 3

Yea it grew on me a bit lol….

its very gta to me… not even the video game aesthetic, it just gives song playing on los santos radio cruising thru the city at night :cool:

Loved the whole aesthetic! :WAP:
We need album asap!

It's a miss for me. I was really hyped with the pictures before the music video was out but it  came out very cheap and the the song is missing something different. All her songs sounds the same. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 12:17 AM, Lady Claire said:

Love the song, love the video, love Meg :clap:

So refreshing seeing someone being this creative with their videos and actually caring enough to bring the concept of an ERA with cohesive visuals and overall aesthetic. Even people who aren't into rap (inc me) ends up loving it bc of that.

I hope she has some features with pop artists to help her chart higher too and then release her new album which it seems that will be my favorite from her.

problem is the music industry is in its fast fashion era and the GP doesnt care about well thought out eras like that anymore

Edited by NEUTRON

22 hours ago, Cotton said:

Well this had its second biggest day on Sunday so I guess that's good news? Maybe it's tour hype.

:mandown:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Automatic said:

OOOOP. But wait- why didn't it debut on global was it that filtered?

1 hour ago, MEGA said:

5 Million on spotify in 5 days

This is good and the tour is starting. I also caught the repeat part, "***** your time up!" is the line or me, my go to!

Where are these streams coming from? She's only charting in the US with less than 500k. And the filter rate is super high cause she isn't on Global 200 and the last song there does 1.2 mil.

She's entering her payola era :clap3:

DROP THE ALBUM MOTHERRRRRRR PLEASE 

5 hours ago, Automatic said:

she's coming back I fear

***** your time up

Post Malone

The song is forgettable but the MV is amazing. 

Love this. The WYWF sample :rockon:

I don't really understand the sample and why it's there tbh

the song is whatever But the video is one of her best! 

None of her songs this era are hitting that much for me 

concubine

If it's *** me then we having seggs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.