• ATRL Moderator

Nancy Pelosi sure knows how to pick ‘em: anti-abortion and a criminal. :clap3: 

• Like 1

I see why Polypsi found him appealing. She saw a bit of herself in him :clap3:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

I could care less about this guy 🤷

• Haha 2

Nobody cares about Cuellar. He's one more Dem in one of 200+ districts.

He's only a fixture on the far left because they can't grasp that the Speaker of the House doesn't coronate members into the House. Their voters elect them — imagine that. :chick2: 

He assumed office in 2005, while Pelosi became Speaker in 2007. Her support of him during campaign season is entirely a function of him being in her caucus.

If he's removed from office, this will be a chance for that Cisneros lady to prove that she's not your typical leftist loser (Justice Dems kind of suck at winning elections). 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kassi said:

He's only a fixture on the far left because they can't grasp that the Speaker of the House doesn't coronate members into the House.

I think the upset was due to Nancy Pelosi endorsing him even after his campaign had mocked his young female progressive opponent for being a victim of grooming and even used such in negative campaign ads, claiming she at 17 somehow lured "a married man" into a relationship despite said man being one of her high school teachers who literally groomed her and sought out a relationship with her despite her being his student and him being married. 

Edited by Communion

32 minutes ago, Communion said:

I think the upset was due to Nancy Pelosi endorsing him even after his campaign had mocked his young female progressive opponent for being a victim of grooming and even used such in negative campaign ads, claiming she at 17 somehow lured "a married man" into a relationship despite said man being one of her high school teachers who literally groomed her and sought out a relationship with her despite her being his student and him being married. 

Pelosi is disgusting if this is true.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

The only people who were upset were Justice Democrats (who don't win elections) and their far left cultists.

I promise you no one else gives a **** about leftist aesthetic politics. The same politics that championed far-right Israeli cabinet member John Fetterman.

tenchi-arick.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.