I met Monica Tilly

TROJAN

Earlier today I was at Victoria's Secret with my dear friend, and I saw Monica Tilly come into the store. I was so shook I almost dropped my phone. I was too nervous to go up to her but I didn't want to seem awkward. I'm still tingling!

Came in thinking about Meg Tilly

• Thanks 1

I googled to not be rude but nothing came up. Not sure if approaching her at a lingerie store would be appropriate but happy for you though :heart:

For all who aren't familiar with Monica, she's an actress from the 80's.

Came in here thinking Jennifer Tilly's real name is Monica and I've been in the dark this whole time :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Im not sure who she is. I know Jennifer Tilly who played Monica in Fabulous Baker Boys

24 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

For all who aren't familiar with Monica, she's an actress from the 80's.

post her then

I read this as Jennifer Tilly the entire time just found out it's not even her at all lol. But some woman name Monica. Unless op made a mistake and he really means Jennifer Tilly. 

2 hours ago, tost1 said:

Not even google know who that is

if you google her name this thread comes up :bibliahh:

• Haha 7

You did her a favor by not approaching her. Trust me. 

and this "Monica Tilly", can other people see her too? is she in the room with us right now?

• Haha 3

idk her but congrats 

Interestingly enough, I live in an area where a lot of celebrities randomly frequent. Shaq is usually out here a lot, Josh Hutcherson has even passed through several times—along with a number of others.

If I saw any of my favorite celebrities out and about, I'd respectfully approach them. From what has been reported, they never inspire pandemonium as people out here are really relaxed and chill. So, I don't think it would be an issue to.

okay 

the physician from California?

Screenshot-2024-05-08-at-12-08-17-PM.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.