Britney tweet dragging ATRL, goes viral

Rev8

After ATRLers were quick to judge Britney based on TMZ report (a tabloid which notoriously Lies about her)..

after which, Britney shared Her side of the story and lots of ATRLers either turned a blind-eye to it, or didn't believe it at all

a tweet garnering more likes than That thread's views, goes viral

• Thanks 8

I don't necessarily agree. I feel like though that's her free will and she absolutely does not need a conservatorship, her behavior is alarming and people shouldn't keep their mouth shut and indirectly enable what she's doing. She's dating this man that has 9 kids and refuses to pay child support… Yes, she can freely continue to do that if she wants, but it's obvious he is taking advantage of her like every single man has and let's hope he doesn't get her pregnant or she will be supporting another 9 kids for life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Period go after our rat a**es queen:clap3:

3 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

I don't necessarily agree. I feel like though that's her free will and she absolutely does not need a conservatorship, her behavior is alarming and people shouldn't keep their mouth shut and indirectly enable what she's doing. She's dating this man that has 9 kids and refuses to pay child support… Yes, she can freely continue to do that if she wants, but it's obvious he is taking advantage of her like every single man has and let's hope he doesn't get her pregnant or she will be supporting another 9 kids for life.

the essays :doc:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 5

The tweet is right. It's none of our business just because she's a celebrity. I don't go up to strangers and tell them how to live their lives. I think the way people talk about celebrities is just weird. These people have the right to live their lives the way they want and to make mistakes just like us "normal" people. They are not the property of society.

• Thanks 1

She's allowed to do whatever she wants and face consequences just like the rest of us :michael:

firstly: yes

secondly: "dragging ATRL" is giving the level of conspiracy theorist who is convinced britney spears logs in to breatheheavy.com daily 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

firstly: yes

secondly: "dragging ATRL" is giving the level of conspiracy theorist who is convinced britney spears logs in to breatheheavy.com daily 

Or her mother caused her ankle accident 

• Haha 1

i agree

but we are also allowed to worry about her

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

It's not that serious cupcake

CropanimatedGIF.thumb.gif.82ccb5216c3472

What I find interesting is that I rarely see negative comments about Britney Spears anywhere except on this specific website.

Social medias are very toxic but whenever a negative article is made about her, to portray her as a vilain and someone dangerous (mainly from TMZ whose sources are Jamie Spears, Lynn Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears), the comments are surprisingly very positive and supportive of Britney. They're not fooling many people anymore these days. If her 10 obsessed haters from ATRL want to pretend she's a horrible person though, let them do it. It's not anyone's problem and none of the army should care tbh.

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i agree

but we are also allowed to worry about her

This thread title has LAYERS of clickbaits  :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

It's not that serious cupcake

PhoenixJustice-1747109167582544297-ezgif

neither was mine dumpling

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

it's the way that I know if anyone on this website was to merely suggest any type of worry in the fashion you did just now, for your fave, like say about the environment for example.... how quickly you'd have your crew downvote that post and sit in the mods DM's about how people are harassing her. yet, you are here telling others that ppl should be allowed to speak on Britney as they wish.  

thank you for your worries nonetheless, tho, hope you make it through the day.

OT: known* and the tweet ate. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

:clap3:

1 hour ago, ohjulia said:

her behavior is alarming

Ring the alarm and shut the **** up 

• Haha 1

:clack:

53 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

What I find interesting is that I rarely see negative comments about Britney Spears anywhere except on this specific website.

Social medias are very toxic but whenever a negative article is made about her, to portray her as a vilain and someone dangerous (mainly from TMZ whose sources are Jamie Spears, Lynn Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears), the comments are surprisingly very positive and supportive of Britney. They're not fooling many people anymore these days. If her 10 obsessed haters from ATRL want to pretend she's a horrible person though, let them do it. It's not anyone's problem and none of the army should care tbh.

Yeah, the GP is very much here for Britney this time. I usually avoid Britney threads on here because it's disgusting to see people screaming she needs a conservatorship. It's giving ableism and misogyny. 

She was caged for so long, of course she will go loco now that she's free. Let her be, if she runs out of money, that's her problem not ours. Enjoy life Britney! :clap3:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Here we go again with the same OBHs in this thread :ahh: 

Edited by Lana Banana

pls don't take mental health advice from social media

That tweet spilled. She's allowed to make whatever decisions she wants (as long as it doesn't endanger anyone) and it seems to be a concept most people can't grasp 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.