A try hard Kesha/Gaga/Britney pop star emerges

Mr_campbell

wasn't there another thread about her the other day or is this another lady :rip: 

I listened to Troy and Bus Driver. I'd rather keep listening to this bop 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

mr bus driver is indeed giving britney demo 

good for her tho as independent

this one is literally kesha cosplay tho, except she looks... sad? 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

mr. bus driver is a certified bop in my book. definitely emulating 2011 britney, love it!

BryceG
2 hours ago, Maxxxine said:

Here's an exclusive interview 

What in the KE$HA?! is this loooooooool

BryceG

Nova May is actually pretty good. It's well produced and she knows how to put a song together.

1 hour ago, Siberian Tiger said:

damn this is actually very good

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Siberian Tiger said:

Ugh yes, this song is so ******* good 

Bought both this and TROY on iTunes as soon as I listened to them.

Both tracks are great and I'm so happy about the early 10s revival. I wish full early 10s structures could come back as well tho (bridge+3rd chorus).

Anyway, some people talking badly about this creative direction truly made laugh. Half of the industry recreated 80s pop music between 2015 and 2020, and this forum was fine and happy about it, why can't people recreate the early 10s?

MR BUS DRIVER stomps on a nice chunk of mainstream western productions and you can actually properly dance to it.

Wish this girl all the best. Ready to fully support her if an album in the same vein is coming.

30 minutes ago, ZENO said:

Bought both this and TROY on iTunes as soon as I listened to them.

Both tracks are great and I'm so happy about the early 10s revival. I wish full early 10s structures could come back as well tho (bridge+3rd chorus).

Anyway, some people talking badly about this creative direction truly made laugh. Half of the industry recreated 80s pop music between 2015 and 2020, and this forum was fine and happy about it, why can't people recreate the early 10s?

MR BUS DRIVER stomps on a nice chunk of mainstream western productions and you can actually properly dance to it.

Wish this girl all the best. Ready to fully support her if an album in the same vein is coming.

I agree, she has potential and the music is good. But her aesthetic isn't authentic which is off putting. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_campbell said:

I agree, she has potential and the music is good. But her aesthetic isn't authentic which is off putting. 

She's making early 10s-based pop music with a some early 10s-based looks, is it avant-garde? Maybe not. But who cares… It's fun.

The world is such a dark place nowadays, and the music scene became so beige it hurts.

I'm so glad someone is making this kind of music with this exact kind of aesthetic. Also, she's completely independent (with probably limited resources) and yet managed to get things right.

Ava Max, sweetie...I'm so sorry

8 hours ago, Maxxxine said:

Here's an exclusive interview 

The way I  thought it was 2010's Kesha footage interview for a second :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.