Met Gala fired hot guy for outshining Kylie Jenner

Darkgalord

Too many boring implied nudes, not enough Italian c*ck. 

And yeah, Kylie something something. 

No one has heard of this guy until now. If he was upstaging the celebs last year, he would have been talked about. 

With that kind of face, attitude and personality. It's easy to replace him.

Oh WOW, some of his modeling photos- :jonnycat:

He kinda looks related to Austin Kevitch but maybe they're just both Italian

4 hours ago, Leptine said:

They should hire ugly-average people then :priceless: if true, the whole story is just absurd but I wouldn't be surprised with that enviroment.

That would make sense if it wasn't a Vogue-sponsored event.  They don't want anyone ugly on the carpet aside from photographers and logistics people.  But yea, it's like they set up the models/greeters to fail if they accidentally end up in some photos.  

This guy hand a contract signed and everything to work the event and they cancelled on him only a few days before, for something that happened last year.  Very unfair.

• Like 2

how the kardashians made a business model out of being publicly humiliated will ALWAYS be impressive to me :clap3: everyone's a clown in this situation just to be clear, but I suppose they made money off their clownery meanwhile we're here typing out tired comments on a buggy server with our outdated iphones clock that tea 

• Haha 1

Stinks that they did that to him but he was posing in lots of the pics and he was looking directly at the camera multiple times from things Ive seen online lol...

Not ideal to have him fired for it but it is what it is. You need to be a accessory to the celeb... not grab attention.

That said, they should have just warned him, not fired him. thats excessive. 

• Like 1

Attractive people and their problems are so ******* annoying to read about 

Like damn go deal with some food insecurity or some real **** ***** 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I'm confused as to what his job description was. MET hires models to be around celebs as props? Assistants maybe? Every celeb has their own team already so what's the point of bringing even more people in?

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Mess :gaycat6:

8 hours ago, truthteller said:

He is juicy, milky and lovely. Thanks to the OP for sharing #HISstory. He gained a lifetime *fan* today. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

he clearly has filler

good filler is subtle 

It's annoying because his cheeks are a little too protruded. Filler is so unnecessary majority of the time. 

The way you see hot guys like him in Italy like every two minutes. They are so hot

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The way you see hot guys like him in Italy like every two minutes. They are so hot

I need to get my passport:jonnycat:

and your avi, to be that monkey :WAP:

2 minutes ago, geodude said:

I need to get my passport:jonnycat:

and your avi, to be that monkey :WAP:

:ghostface:

You should def go. Eye candy everywhere. Great food and beautiful places. Literally my favorite country. I've been 4 times 

sounds fake tbh

but he'll be fine

2 hours ago, Specter said:

Attractive people and their problems are so ******* annoying to read about 

Like damn go deal with some food insecurity or some real **** ***** 

bad b*tches have feelings too... 

If he needs a shoulder to cry on or a hole to fill I'll be here

nene-leakes-twerking.gif

12 hours ago, Archetype said:

Are some of y'all critiquing this guy's face because with or without any work done, he's still better looking than any of you?  Insecurity is a ***** :priceless:

I mean no, they're replying to someone claiming he had no work done when he evidently does have it lol

9 hours ago, Tusk said:

No one has heard of this guy until now. If he was upstaging the celebs last year, he would have been talked about. 

he went mega viral on multiple videos on tiktok last year lol

faceless gays on this forum being bold abt critiquing looks, let's see ur pics then :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.