When did you feel like you were at the peak of your life?

Strawberry Bubble

When did you feel like you were truly invincible and that one could beat you? What were your life circumstances back then?

Honestly, right now. I stopped giving af what people think about me and am fully invested in getting better in every dimension of my life. It feels good.

• Like 3

A decade ago. :rip: 

• Thanks 1

When I was winning some national dance competitions :bird:

I truly hope I haven't peaked yet :rip:

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Probably 2018-2019, I was a freshman in college and it was just before the pandemic happened. I'm going to peak again next year though.

Edited by sweetblindness

2016-2019 was my peak so far. But I feel a resurgence lately and 2025 might be a re-peak if things continue like this. 

• Like 1

I'm still aiming there

My high-school years.

2015-2016 High school was amazing for me, despite of being very introvert I made so many friends in there and I had so much fun everyday. Also it was the first time in ten years where I didn't feel constantly depressed. 2019 was kind of a repeak but my anxiety levels were way too high there :rip:

i feel like i haven't reached my peaked yet lol.

I had 2 peak periods so far, 2009-2010 as a kid and 2021-2022 as an adult (ironic cause that re-peak coincided with the pandemic :gaycat6: a folklore tea)

Hope I pull a Taylor and re-re-peak again

When I was a teenager and didn't have to pay bills every month:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Low key right now is my peak, life is constantly getting better so I'd say I'm feeling radically optimistic :bird: Heard that streaming certain album helps you get to that point

Edited by BlackoutZone

31 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

A decade ago. :rip: 

Same.  When I moved to NYC.  

I'm about to repeak though. Life comes and goes in cycles, I refuse to believe just one point will be the highest point of my life.  

The pandemic def ****** up the flow in long term ways, but I'm making the best of it lol. 

2019 when all of my friends lived in the same city and we spent every day together :emofish:

• Like 1

…and speaking of peaks. I'm guessing I'm older than most of yall, but it's crazy also watching your friends/classmates' peaks in life too.  

Like there are some ppl who went directions in life I would've NEVER guessed. :gaycat6: Good and bad.  I try not to be judgmental about it, but it's just so interesting.  Esp the ppl that were popular or academically gifted.    

Real life comes at you fast ig. 

• Like 1

July 21st, 2023

Mentally: 2012

Physically: 2014

Financially: 2024

Peak of my life was almost 10 years ago, when my biggest dream came true. Since then life's been great, but the period of 2017-18 was my BEYONCE ST moment. Wow. :clap3:

• Like 1

Mentally, lowkey right now - this is the most confident and happiest I've ever felt in my entire life. 

Career wise, I had a better job a few years back, but I am having my Rennie movement right now after my Lion King Era, so I honestly can't complain and am extremly grateful for everything. Looking at my current trajectory, I may repeak soon. 

• Haha 1

At the moment, I would say the second half of 2019 and first half of 2020. I was doing really well in therapy after struggling at the start of 2019, visited Chicago for the first time and fell in love with it, made new friends while staying close to old ones, got into my department's honors program at UCLA, the positive memories were endless...

I had so much momentum in life but it stopped after the pandemic. I always wonder how different my life would be if COVID never happened.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Jotham said:

At the moment, I would say the second half of 2019 and first half of 2020. I was doing really well in therapy after struggling at the start of 2019, visited Chicago for the first time and fell in love with it, made new friends while staying close to old ones, got into my department's honors program at UCLA, the positive memories were endless...

I had so much momentum in life but it stopped after the pandemic. I always wonder how different my life would be if COVID never happened.

covid killed us all 

When I made another grown man cry 

• Haha 2

Late-2021. Fit, in a different city, going out regularly and surrounded by great friends. Three months that, despite being over, still make me glad to be alive.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.