Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• REDMAN

a tiktok challenge or music video would help block post

1 minute ago, faceclef said:

a tiktok challenge or music video would help block post

The fact that on Post/Morgan's first day, NLU is only 800K behind is really not that much. Post/Morgan are going to decline a bit after their 1st day more likely than not, while NLU only seems to be growing.

IHSH does have a video though, which NLU does not have.

I think they're going to be neck in neck.

• Like 1

Just now, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

The fact that on Post/Morgan's first day, NLU is only 800K behind is really not that much. Post/Morgan are going to decline a bit after their 1st day more likely than not, while NLU only seems to be growing.

IHSH does have a video though, which NLU does not have.

I think they're going to be neck in neck.

Post has a radio deal

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Post has a radio deal

LOL of course he does :lmao: 

Post may take it, then. Post seems to fully have "the machine" behind him for this song and they will do whatever it takes to get the #1. It will all depend how the song holds after the 1st day. I am expecting it to hold well but not increase from 7.8M. 

28 minutes ago, REDMAN said:

Hopefully Tommy is smart enough to release a remix with Brent later on and possibly give him his first #1 too.

they refuse to let kendrick snatch that #1 slot. :dies:

35 minutes ago, Devin said:

they refuse to let kendrick snatch that #1 slot. :dies:

I'm confused, isn't he a shoo-in for #1 on Monday's Hot 100? 

6 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

He is, Post will be #1 the week after likely

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

he is i just wanted him to hold it for another week.

• Like 5

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, REDMAN said:

One of those MASSIVE songs that never charted, a classic.

• Like 3

that account on twitter made meet the grahams 10x creepier to listen to :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

my god i'm a white woman from germany and i've been listening to not like us the whole week.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

The fact that a song calling Drake a pedo is going to end up being a bigger hit than anything he has released this decade :dies:

• Haha 4

Now why is Bey on it?

:suburban:

On 5/11/2024 at 10:48 PM, REDMAN said:

Wow this is one of his signature songs, didn't realize it never charted. It has over a billion streams on spotify :jonny:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

Now why is Bey on it?

:suburban:

He is alluding to scary ass **** with these tweets. If that Monday noon deadline hits... 

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Wow this is like one of his signature songs, didn't realize it never charted. It has over a billion streams on spotify :jonny:

I think it was on the bubbling under chart for weeks but couldn't get on the hot 100, from what I read they changed the rules in 2014 lol

25 minutes ago, Wicked said:

He is alluding to scary ass **** with these tweets. If that Monday noon deadline hits... 

Physical disability... Jimmy Brooks wouldn't be proud... the person that was in the hotel hall when Drake came in? Maybe Drake and his team did something to them?

GNTUcZVXsAAm7C_?format=jpg&name=900x900

This **** is getting creepy, it feels like we're two seconds away from the Gotham mayor getting kidnapped or something. :dies:

• Haha 2

This **** going too far, wrap it up now.  Cause wtf…

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

Physical disability... Jimmy Brooks wouldn't be proud... the person that was in the hotel hall when Drake came in? Maybe Drake and his team did something to them?

GNTUcZVXsAAm7C_?format=jpg&name=900x900

This **** is getting creepy, it feels like we're two seconds away from the Gotham mayor getting kidnapped or something. :dies:

He definitely did something to that disabled journalist, and I wouldn't doubt he's apart of this either. How many people has Drake pissed off atp. In contrast, one of Kendrick's ex GFs talked about her experience with him adding more validity to his character. Nobody is doing the same for Drake.

• Like 1

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Wicked said:

He definitely did something to that disabled journalist, and I wouldn't doubt he's apart of this either. How many people has Drake pissed off atp. In contrast, one of Kendrick's ex GFs talked about her experience with him adding more validity to his character. Nobody is doing the same for Drake.

It's like Budden was saying, he's been collecting enemies like infinity stones. Not even Nicki or Wayne are stepping in to help him. :dies: 

Hell, one of his (and Kendrick's) past collaborators came on TikTok and made a long, polite video that can ammount to "yeah, dude's a gigantic vulture".

One of the insiders you mentioned was saying on Discord this whole industry oust might have to do with him messing with Pharrell.

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.