Megathread: Drake vs Kendrick in a War of Diss Tracks

Devin

Posted (edited)

It's almost embarrassing at this point watching Drake try to clapback at the man who wrote TO PIMP A BUTTERFLY!!! :ahh:

Like you actually GOT to be kidding. It's like Jake Paul going in the ring with Floyd Mayweather. This is so ridiculous and embarrassing atp. And even his own fans are embarrassed too LMAOOO!

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 8

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• REDMAN

15 minutes ago, Cheers said:

This was ass. And I eat a lot of it so I would know.

i be tryna defend my navy ppl but— :deadbanana2:

Kendrick ready to drop another 4 songs now :jonny:

3 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

It's almost embarrassing at this point watching Drake try to clapback at the man who wrote TO PIMP A BUTTERFLY!!! :ahh:

Like you actually GOT to be kidding. It's like Jake Paul going in the ring with Floyd Mayweather. This is so ridiculous and embarrassing atp. And even his own fans are embarrassed too LMAOOO!

like he has a Pulitzer prize!

Posted (edited)

Kendrick never even brought up Millie Bobby Brown. Why even bring it up? Now people are going to look into that weird relationship 

Edited by Johnnyboi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

You were sexually assaulted so you're calling me a PDF file, I'm too famous to be an abuser (?), your streams are less than mine…

Drake and Nicki are so :rip:  When it comes to bringing up their success to deflect nonce allegations

• Haha 2

Only his stans buying that. The mole is real lmfao

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Literally his biggest hit too

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Only his stans buying that. The mole is real lmfao

If the mole isn't real and Kendrick actually has a leak in Drake's camp then he should be able to prove it on his response, right? rap about something other than the same 5 topics on different beats.

Kenny should let us know what's going on in OVO, while making sure to actually address what Drake said on the record this time…. I'll be waiting :)

• Thumbs Down 11

Posted (edited)

Tbh I think Kendrick needs to drop a video next. No more standalone tracks. Now time to make a DOPE A** video for Not Like Us, and send it to radio. He needs to conceptualize this whole thing and give it legs and make into an actual era or mini-era. This could be one of his or his biggest album YET if he capitalizes of this. And let the mess ENSUUEEE.

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 2

Also love that he addressed Kendrick using bots and fake streams to make his songs perform better.

Drake covered every angle with this and I'm so happy with it. Perfect response!

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 9

10 minutes ago, Doogle said:

You were sexually assaulted so you're calling me a PDF file, I'm too famous to be an abuser (?), your streams are less than mine…

Drake and Nicki are so :rip:  When it comes to bringing up their success to deflect nonce allegations

NOT HIM BRINGING UP STREAMS THOOO! How tf did I miss that part? 
:deadbanana2:

Posted (edited)

What's even crazier is that producers usually are the middle man between sooo many artists with beef. A lot of them just work with anybody and everybody no matter the drama. So the fact that a producer like METRO is sayin all this is craazzyyyy :deadbanana2:

Edited by cuteboyzay

Drake has never listened to Mother I Sober if he thinks it's about Kendrick being SA. His comprehension skills are seriously lacking. 

Posted (edited)

What I have noticed:

"OMG, he would deny having a daughter but not the other allegations" 

*** Drake denies the allegations

"I don't believe it"

The bias is showing :laugh: 

Like Drake said, he would be in jail if he was a pedo :beatfreak:

Edited by JC.
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Yeah the new one just doesn't live up to what came before it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

Also love that he addressed Kendrick using bots and fake streams to make his songs perform better.

Drake covered every angle with this and I'm so happy with it. Perfect response!

It's giving Big Foot lmaooo!

I'm sorry girl but using that as a drag when 99% of huge artists do that is just a common knowledge thing. Nothing profound :suburban:

4 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

What's even crazier is that producers usually ate the middle man between sooo many artists with beef. A lot of them just work with anybody and everybody no matter the drama. So the fact that a producer like METRO is sayin all this is craazzyyyy :deadbanana2:

Him and D'Mile I was gagged they both public.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

First of all, Mother I Sober is not about sexual assault, is Drake that big of an idiot to interpret it that way?

Secondly, even if it was, clowning on a guy for experiencing sexual trauma as a kid is disgusting

This response just confirms Drake as even more of an *******

Edited by 4th Time Around

Wait Not Like Us is a real bop! :jamming:

5 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Him and D'Mile I was gagged they both public.

Like you really gotta do some messed up sh*t for a producer to technically sever you completely from their work. Knowing how big of a Cash Cow Drake is, that's A LOOTTT of money you're deciding to just not give af about and let go of. I doubt they're ever gonna work again after this. :deadbanana2:

drakes tryna say "hahahaha you hate pedophiles because you got molested":deadbanana:

and kendrick didn't get molested too-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.