Megathread: Drake vs Kendrick in a War of Diss Tracks

Devin

Can't wait for Monday. We all know Drake already checked out after Family Matter. While Kendrick definitely is not done yet. :bam:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• REDMAN

1 hour ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

we need a Kendrick x Megan song, it would be such a collapse

in my head, drake concedes defeat and then Kendrick and Megan drop one last banger as the grand finale :jonny5: 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

wait explain how this started the Kendrick/Drake thing? Genuinely asking. I know Drake was dragged in it and defended Tory, but how did Kendrick get involved 

tech where it all started was years ago drake shaded kendrick's rhymes and [paraphrasing] he never seen it for him to be a successful in the industry. kendrick didnt like him since. 

edit: my fault u meant tory-megan-drake part

Edited by Devin
  • Like 1

It's funny how Push Ups and Family Matters are the hungriest Drake has sounded in years, but Kendrick still washed him. He should've fought, idk, Travis Scott or something. This is why they teach you to choose your battles carefully!

anime-girl.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Machete

The bias in this beef is crazy. How is this being spinned as a result of Drake's "insecurity" when Kendrick ignited this round of things? First Person Shooter wasn't a diss at all yet Kendrick felt the need to respond to it :rip:

This beef has run its course atp because it is clear no matter what Drake says or the hypocritical points Kendrick makes, the blind Drake hate everyone has will crown him the loser.

And I'm saying this as someone who thinks Not Like Us is the best output thus far.

• Thumbs Down 5

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

It's funny how Push Ups and Family Matters are the hungriest Drake has sounded in years, but Kendrick still washed him. He should've fought, idk, Travis Scott or something. This is why they teach you to choose your battles carefully!

anime-girl.gif

drake should be addressing:

FUTURE & PUSHA T

but that will never happen. :rip:

• Like 2

Just now, Machete said:

The bias in this beef is crazy. How is this being spinned as a result of Drake's "insecurity" when Kendrick ignited this round of things?

Kendrick: "I'm the best. Prove me wrong."

Drake: "Your wife cheated on you with a bodyguard."

Kendrick literally warned him: We ain't gotta get personal, this a friendly fade, you should keep it that way

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

anime-girl.gif

He could have also kept going with the Rozay battle. Even focusing on A$AP would have probably yielded higher dividends. 

Cole dropping out so early kinda forced Drake's hand though.

Edited by 4RCH1M3D35

5 minutes ago, Machete said:

The bias in this beef is crazy. How is this being spinned as a result of Drake's "insecurity" when Kendrick ignited this round of things? First Person Shooter wasn't a diss at all yet Kendrick felt the need to respond to it :rip:

FPS is a diss. No real emcee takes being put in third place as anything less than a damn insult.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

wait explain how this started the Kendrick/Drake thing? Genuinely asking. I know Drake was dragged in it and defended Tory, but how did Kendrick get involved 

megans law + the surgery allegations were sort of drags to drake and nicki ... I know drake and kendrick been beefing for ages but this song must have invigorated even more hype in the drama

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

drake should be addressing:

FUTURE & PUSHA T

but that will never happen. :rip:

Pusha getting involved in this would be the cherry on the cake.

GJ8GS-4WgAAo2wU.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Machete said:

First Person Shooter wasn't a diss at all yet Kendrick felt the need to respond to it :rip:

did u even listen to first person shooter? :rip:

half the song is drake throwing subs. 

• Like 3

Y'all don't understand the history of the genre enough. 

An emcee saying he's the best without proving it is frowned upon lmfao. If you say you better than someone else but don't battle them, you were considered a *****. Kendrick wanted a battle because Cole and Drake was talking **** on FPS. Cole bowed out lmfao Drake decided to get personal cause he can't win going bar for bar with Kendrick but it's been backfiring so far.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

did u even listen to first person shooter? :rip:

half the song is drake throwing subs. 

You don't even gotta cite half the song, all of this is enough lmfao:

Who the G.O.A.T.? Who the G.O.A.T.? Who the G.O.A.T.?
Who you ******* really rootin' for?
Like a kid that act bad from January to November, *****, it's just you and Cole

Is it K-Dot? Is it Aubrey? Or me?
We the big three like we started a league, but right now, I feel like Muhammad Ali

Any rapper worth his salt is taking that **** as a diss. Cole saying he the greatest and Drake totally shutting him out the convo is even worse.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

image.jpg

:hoetenks::hoetenks::hoetenks::hoetenks:

Edited by GentleDance
  • Haha 12

Just now, suburbannature said:

The beard line. I will give a homophobia pass for that eat :jonny: 

Beards are bad for the community :dancehall:

• Like 1

rapheads better make euphoria go #1 and not that white boy rehashing brent faiyaz song. 

:jonny5:

spacer.png

• Like 5

Uh, this is disturbing.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

rapheads better make euphoria go #1 and not that white boy rehashing brent faiyaz song. 

:jonny5:

spacer.png

Hozier, Sabrina and Shaboozey getting hits, four rap disses in the top-15, Jack Harlow still having a career... very unpredictable year. :deadbanana4:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Hozier, Sabrina and Shaboozey getting hits, four rap disses in the top-15, Jack Harlow still having a career... very unpredictable year. :deadbanana4:

like deadass that jack harlow song hanging on for dear life was not on my bingo card. 

• Haha 1

All these bumped tweets:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Whitneys (Kendricks fiancee) brother. Would he tweet this if he was beating his sister?

the bumped drake tweets are taking me out. :skull: 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.