• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• REDMAN

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Metro put that beat out now random 17 year olds are Killing Drake :ahh: and it's good lmfaooooo

"If I had a daughter that just turned 11, I'd be scared of 12 too" :ahh:

Metro helping to take down Drake and now auditioning for his replacement is next-level hating :deadbanana4:

Someone on Twitter was saying this is the We Are the World of rap disses. :rip:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Burn said:

could Meg have been talking about Drake all along with the "Megan's Law" line and Nicki went into a frenzy all for nothing? :deadbanana4:

You know what they say about hit dogs...

:suburban:

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

You know what they say about hit dogs...

For All The Hit Dogs :eli:

• Haha 1

Kendrick better sample this for the next round 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Making a free beat and inviting everyone to clown on Drake is such a smart move like :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

I think the reason Drake hasn't disputed the pedophile accusations is because there are multiple female celebrities over the years that have already admitted that he was in their DMs (Billie Eilish during her WWAFAWDWG era, Millie Bobby Brown). 

27 minutes ago, Burn said:

could Meg have been talking about Drake all along with the "Megan's Law" line and Nicki went into a frenzy all for nothing? :deadbanana4:

It was definitely aimed at multiple people

The sad part is Drake will continue to roach around music even after all this. I would love to say his career is over but it'll never be. He's never been fully respected so it's not like he's losing any credibility with this. 

Also, just the fact everyone in the industry was aware of this tea and it's only now coming out in a petty beef is kinda.. :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

we need a Kendrick x Megan song, it would be such a collapse

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Drake with his team after being bombed with nukes yesterday 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Burn said:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, FSXP said:

This is essentially the crux of the Drake/Kendrick beef. They've disliked each other and thrown shots for a decade. Drake is insecure because he doesn't feel a natural part of the culture (which is why he runs through every up and coming artist to use their sounds), and he had to prove himself as more than the soft melodic rapper. But that's what made him so likable to pop audiences. Aubrey wants to sit with Jay, Nas, Biggie, Pac, Wayne etc. but people don't give him that naturally. Kendrick has garnered acclaim, sales and the GP and Hip-Hop fans rightfully praise and put him with the greats. That's irritated Drake for years cause he feels like he got the numbers with the greats and he should be there. Kendrick simply just don't like and don't respect him. (Drake so obviously annoyingly seeks validation and we all know he has helps with his lyrics)

People forget that when Macklemore beat Kendrick at the Grammys and apologized to Kendrick, Drake was upset cause he felt like he should have apologized to everybody in the category (NWTS was there) and not just Kendrick. 😭

The way you broke it down and told not a single lie at all, Drake's attitude/feelings sound like someone else that we know of as well.

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

we need a Kendrick x Megan song, it would be such a collapse

She would ride the beat like crazy on a Not Like Us (Remix)

• Like 2

Not Like Us is amazing :jonny2:

The A-minor line... SOTY :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

the way this one song opened the flood gates to so much chaos help-

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

The way you broke it down and told not a single lie at all, Drake's attitude/feelings sound like someone else that we know of as well.

Thorough assessment, yes! Like other responses. :alexz3:

2 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

"If I had a daughter that just turned 11, I'd be scared of 12 too" :ahh:

Metro helping to take down Drake and now auditioning for his replacement is next-level hating :deadbanana4:

Someone on Twitter was saying this is the We Are the World of rap disses. :rip:

I know Drake is having a meltdown in Akademiks text messages over this, and he can't go at a 17 year old without looking like a whole ***** so... :rip:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Burn said:

:deadbanana4:

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I know Drake is having a meltdown in Akademiks text messages over this, and he can't go at a 17 year old without looking like a whole ***** so... :rip:

He'll just wait until he turns 18 like he does with- [GUNSHOTS]

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

the way this one song opened the flood gates to so much chaos help-

wait explain how this started the Kendrick/Drake thing? Genuinely asking. I know Drake was dragged in it and defended Tory, but how did Kendrick get involved 

i feel like this new kendrick song will debut with crazy streams on spotify. he already did over 15M views on YT with Not Like Us in only 20 hours

The beard line. I will give a homophobia pass for that eat :jonny: 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

wait explain how this started the Kendrick/Drake thing? Genuinely asking. I know Drake was dragged in it and defended Tory, but how did Kendrick get involved 

It didn't but it's the first diss record of the year.

Kendrick/Drake has been brewing for 11 years. Megan basically started the year musically with Black Air Force energy.

Katt Williams opened the flood gates in general lmfao, it's been UP since his Shannon Sharpe interview.

Edited by Wicked
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.