• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• REDMAN

There's really no coming back for Drake tbh. I've never seen the internet turn on him for real before :dies:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

Kenny crashing out now lol realising he has no KO punch so just tryna win on points. He needs to drop the proof making allegations like this.

Ill give credit where it's due, outside of the random daughter lie, this has been the perfect strategy, but Drizzy still gonna finish this on the next record.

Y'all still hoping this is the case lol we gon see

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

Kenny crashing out now lol realising he has no KO punch so just tryna win on points. He needs to drop the proof making allegations like this.

Ill give credit where it's due, outside of the random daughter lie, this has been the perfect strategy, but Drizzy still gonna finish this on the next record.

You're giving #StopTheCount

• Haha 9

Let's get it up.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

41 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Do y'all think the Drake daughter is real?

Obviously.

Did we forget he only claimed Adonis because Pusha T did the same thing during their beef?

• Thanks 3

I'm finally catching up on everything and the way that J Cole is being brought up in every song and he clearly stated that he wants to stay out of hit :dies:  He's just catching strays. 

I'm on Family Matters and I liked the "Head to Delilah with all of my ice" because he asked Kendrick why he's in New York :laugh: I like subtle disses like this.

7 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Obviously.

Did we forget he only claimed Adonis because Pusha T did the same thing during their beef?

omg that is insane

like I wonder if RIhanna or other people who used to be close to Drake knew :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Do y'all think the Drake daughter is real?

In his case, deadbeat until proven innocent 

• Like 7

Love that someone tore that stupid man down, Kendrick is a poet with words. Taylor next please :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6.6 Million view on Youtube in 4 Hours. And it's now on every streaming platform. Song of the SUMMER :rip: :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

:ahh: Drake might have to go back to acting after all this.

Kenny is scorching his ass.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

euphoria => not like us back to back #1s would be absolutely hysterical, need it

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Not Like Us better go #1

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Not Like Us better go #1

It's already going up outside lmfao, people gonna be screaming certified pedo and O V HOE at the club. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Kendrick just holding an intervention :deadbanana4:

54 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

The copium :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Wicked said:

It's already going up outside lmfao, people gonna be screaming certified pedo and O V HOE at the club. 

Ugh it will be sweet payback nearly 10 years after I had to sit through Back to Back playing at every god damn club and frat party and night out for a whole damn year kwehnjweh 

Edited by Reverie
  • Haha 1

I'm sorry but at this point Kendrick is giving obsessed and bitter ex. He's about to have an album worth of material about someone he doesn't like ... why lol one diss should be more than enough 

49 minutes ago, Mezter said:

There's really no coming back for Drake tbh. I've never seen the internet turn on him for real before :dies:

Steo outside please. No one and the internet hasn't turned on him lol

36 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

I'm finally catching up on everything and the way that J Cole is being brought up in every song and he clearly stated that he wants to stay out of hit :dies:  He's just catching strays. 

I'm on Family Matters and I liked the "Head to Delilah with all of my ice" because he asked Kendrick why he's in New York :laugh: I like subtle disses like this.

JCole really showing no backbone was not in my bingo card in 2024

28 minutes ago, Navyboy20 said:

6.6 Million view on Youtube in 4 Hours. And it's now on every streaming platform. Song of the SUMMER :rip: :bibliahh:

Lmfaooo no it ain't 

27 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

:ahh: Drake might have to go back to acting after all this.

Kenny is scorching his ass.

The exaggeration he'll be fine. Y'all are blowing this way out of proportion 

25 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

euphoria => not like us back to back #1s would be absolutely hysterical, need it

You want songs to be hits out of pettiness lol this is why no one takes chart success seriously

Aubreys angels have made it to the thread.

• Haha 3

The way Kendrick WASHED the Taylor/Kimye feud with these diss tracks. Drake is about to have what Taylor had in 2016, but way worse.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm sorry but at this point Kendrick is giving obsessed and bitter ex. He's about to have an album worth of material about someone he doesn't like ... why lol one diss should be more than enough 

Did you say this when Drake dropped Taylor Made Freestyle using AI to mimic Tupacs voice? "Nah nah nah, you following through", talking about Kendrick hides.

Well the boogeyman is outside and he already squashed one Drake song and he's not done yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Steo outside please. No one and the internet hasn't turned on him lol

JCole really showing no backbone was not in my bingo card in 2024

Lmfaooo no it ain't 

The exaggeration he'll be fine. Y'all are blowing this way out of proportion 

You want songs to be hits out of pettiness lol this is why no one takes chart success seriously

This multi-layer of replies and cope, I- :ahh:

• Haha 7

the-simpsons-stop.gif

• Haha 6

Drake needs to accept defeat :ahh: 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.