Megathread: Drake vs Kendrick in a War of Diss Tracks

Devin

25 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

He probably thought this was a regular rap beef where they throw subliminals and **** talk and once he caught wind of where this was heading and how ugly was gonna get he said I'm good on this and bounced. The Dreamville fest apology looks way less nuts now.

I need Kendrick to drop a J.Cole diss track regardless :keir:

• Haha 8

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• Specter

the way kendrick keeps whacking drake is so satisfying lmao he really needed to get humbled

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Why is this Kendrick so obsessed with Drake? Damn breathe a bit man. One diss track was enough. :rip:

And Drake with his 4 diss tracks is not? Remember, he started this. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And Drake with his 4 diss tracks is not? Remember, he started this. 

I might be missing something but I thought it started with Kendrick's verse on Like That?

No more supporting sex offenders in 2024 and the ones messing with children should be extra scared.

39 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Why is this Kendrick so obsessed with Drake? Damn breathe a bit man. One diss track was enough. :rip:

He's not going to stop now that he saw the  numbers. The promo from this is problably going to be huge from his era.

Drake is a despicable creep. Idk why the focus for everyone is another secret child. Nobody's surprised by that. The trafficking/predation allegations are much more serious & anything I've heard around Toronto about him & his private club.. sad to say that I believe it. Now something needs to be done about it! This goes beyond beef!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

To think this started with Megan ahhhh I hope she's resting beautifully and waking up rejuvenated and heal with each new Kendrick track :jonny4: the Canadian is DONE 

This! I know it's a male dominated genre so Megan won't get her dues, but she cooked that fraud 2 months ago

"These niggas hate on BBLs and be walkin' 'round with the same scars"

"Cosplay gangsters, fake-ass accents
Posted in another ***** hood like a bad ***** (Where are you from?)"

I'm glad Kendrick punctuated some of her digs so that the entire culture could hear it. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Drake is a despicable creep. Idk why the focus for everyone is another secret child. Nobody's surprised by that. The trafficking/predation allegations are much more serious & anything I've heard around Toronto about him & his private club.. sad to say that I believe it. Now something needs to be done about it! This goes beyond beef!

Wait,what have you heard?

To button up the point on Megan, I just realized even the Megan's Law line could apply to Drake considering what Kendrick revealed.

Oh Tina Snow don't make that serve! :jonny5:

• Like 6

That Dear Aubrey verse will go down in history. Kendrick stared right into his SOUL. :hoetenks:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Kassi said:

This! I know it's a male dominated genre so Megan won't get her dues, but she cooked that fraud 2 months ago

"These niggas hate on BBLs and be walkin' 'round with the same scars"

"Cosplay gangsters, fake-ass accents
Posted in another ***** hood like a bad ***** (Where are you from?)"

I'm glad Kendrick punctuated some of her digs so that the entire culture could hear it. 

ms hiss and mr euphoria were the best two things in hip hop this year by far. a kendrick and megan collab would SMASH

Edited by liquiddiamonds

37 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

I might be missing something but I thought it started with Kendrick's verse on Like That?

Oh no, Drake doesn't like K-dot way before that. This can go as far as a decade ago. And tbf, nobody likes Drake. That's why half of the rap scene are dissing Drake left and right right now.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

He's not going to stop now that he saw the  numbers. The promo from this is problably going to be huge from his era.

Promo to what? Kendrick is not that type of rapper. None of this is going on any album.

Can't say the same thing about Drake thou. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

That Dear Aubrey verse will go down in history. Kendrick stared right into his SOUL. :hoetenks:

YOU LIED

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

Promo to what? Kendrick is not that type of rapper. None of this is going on any album.

Can't say the same thing about Drake thou. 

It doesn't matter if he is or not. This is doing more for his legacy than his last album.

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

drake allegedly did some shady stuff behind the scenes

That sounds familiar 

nicki-minaj-pink-friday-2-album-cover-ar

So much happened while I was sleeping :deadbanana2:

He tried.

"our sons should play at the park. Two light skin kids it would be cute" nnnnnnnnnn

Mess.

:rip:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Chris said:

Beyonce should make this her next single.

agree but wrong thread. :skull: 

edit: u shady hoe :lmao:

Edited by Devin
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.