• Devin

• REDMAN

nah giving life advice to someone else's son is CRAZY 

Kendrick won this :jonnycat:

he calculated Drake so fast

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, VFAN said:

Kendrick really be rapping in that boring monotone voice over a simple ass beat :rip: Like give us some energy at least

and drake has had the same inflection his ENTIRE career, what's your point?

the bars speak for themselves, don't need no crazy ****. kendrick already has plenty of animation in his catalogue, others cannot relate i'm afraid

Edited by mellenthin
  • Like 9

Drake of all people using 2005'd homophobic drags. The call is coming from inside the house.

df2.jpg

• Haha 3

embarassing af

imagine thinking who hit Rihanna first is more important than who has her now

ASAP literally has Drake's dream life and obv the "big d" wasn't good enough for Rih

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Clearly i am not obsessing and know everything about this beef chile. I barely know what happened to begin with :rip:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

5 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

and drake has had the same inflection his ENTIRE career, what's your point?

the bars speak for themselves, don't need no crazy ****. kendrick already has plenty of animation in his catalogue, other cannot relate i'm afraid

This is supposed to be a diss track, like show some f*cking energy and come hard, don't just hold the same boring monotonous voice throughout the entire track. The bars are good and he could've come so much harder with his delivery on this. At least Drake had some aggression in his tone and didnt sound half asleep like Kendrick did in this entire track :rip:

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Devin said:

available on streaming plats @legendofthetour @brokee 

:ghostface:

Great move from Drake - Kendrick needs to respond to the allegations on this record, can't hide from this one

• Like 1

This has more flow switches than drake could ever have in both push up and family matters even tho the later one came with three beat switches :ahh:

• Like 2

Just now, Wicked said:

Y'all are so ******* basic it's hilarious. He gave y'all theatrics on Euphoria. He's not playing games anymore. This is a heart to heart letter to Drakes Family Members. :rip:

"what is it? THE BRAIDS?!?!?!" :ahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Clearly i am not obsessing and know everything about this beef chile. I barely know what happened to begin with :rip:

Even if you know nothing about this beef, or the Pusha T beef where Drake was initially exposed for hiding his child, you can listen to the song Drake released like 45 minutes before this one where he insinuates Kendrick Lamar beats his wife and that his child isn't his. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wicked said:

This song is literally constructed like a horror movie.

Y'all are so ******* basic it's hilarious. He gave y'all theatrics on Euphoria. He's not playing games anymore. This is a heart to heart letter to Drakes Family Members. :rip:

And my point still stands. It should've been constructed differently. All those good bars wasted on this boring monotone mess that has no replay value :rip:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

🍅🍅🍅

1 minute ago, VFAN said:

And my point still stands. It should've been constructed differently. All those good bars wasted on this boring monotone mess that has no replay value :rip:

Why are you expecting a song that has the POV of being aimed at an elementary school kid to sound like a club banger

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, VFAN said:

Everything about the song is great, but judging by your avatar you're used to trash music and can't tell the difference anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wicked said:

Everything about the song is great, but judging by your avatar you're used to trash music and can't tell the difference anymore. 

nicki: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, VFAN said:

this sound subjective. 

real rap & diss tracks are abt getting ur message across not production, vocals, and energy. :rip:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, VFAN said:

This is supposed to be a diss track, like show some f*cking energy and come hard, don't just hold the same boring monotonous voice throughout the entire track. The bars are good and he could've come so much harder with his delivery on this. At least Drake had some aggression in his tone and didnt sound half asleep like Kendrick did in this entire track :rip:

5 minutes ago, Wicked said:

This song is literally constructed like a horror movie.

Exactly what Wicked said.

The ominous beat combined with Kendrick's monotonous delivery on the subject matter is the entire point. It's sinister af, giving Amityville

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

dear sandra… still sends me. :deadbanana:

• Haha 4

if it has no replay value then why have i listened to it 7 times

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

if it has no replay value then why have i listened to it 7 times

I'm running the numbers up. Alchemist snapped.

• Like 1

Also, the verses are literally penned letters to each family member. Why would he scream any of that out with energy, like :rip:

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.