Megathread: Drake vs Kendrick in a War of Diss Tracks

Devin

4 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yo who the **** are you. It's a public forum. Whether or not I want to put in my two cents shouldn't be a bother. Just ignore me 

I'm not bothered I just think you're a lil dense pookie :chick1:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• Specter

I just love the fact that all of those will have zero consequences in actually public perception of either one. There's too many songs, too much garbage allegations to sort through. It's tedious and annoying and both of their egos are too inflated to care. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

Can someone explain why Kendrick Lamar is suddenly dragging someone else for being a pedophile after publicly supporting R. Kelly? Did he apologize after that or is he just hoping we forgot?

Bloop

10 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I'm not bothered I just think you're a lil dense pookie :chick1:

You don't know me. Don't insult my intelligence. Thanks.

Not like us is a BOP

• Like 2

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

You don't know me. Don't insult my intelligence. Thanks.

It's not my fault that you're trying to act like you know anything in this thread but something as simple as a "69 God" bar went over your head. :celestial5:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

i have a feeling if drake responds he will bring this up. i thought he was in family matters but oh well. 

I'm not sure there was any evidence that Kendrick supports R Kelly. The Spotify stance was that Hip Hop artist were being targeted and no other genre were being removed for "hate content" and "hate speech". Based on content you could easily see why he was concerned for hip hop and how loosely this policy was being applied. The policy was ammended and everyone was happy.

While I don't think that the R Kelly association holds water the collaboration with Kodak Black deserves further scrutiny.

• Like 11

So Kendrick lied about the hidden daughter? Could be that he lied about some other things too. I don't trust him.

We stand with Drake.

• Thumbs Down 6

Posted (edited)

Even if Drake brings up the Kodak Black thing, it'd just be pot calling the kettle black. :rip:

Drake has way more skeletons in his closet than Kendrick (many of which he willingly reveals on social media), which is why none of his attacks are making a dent. I mean, the man has a whole human trafficker in his crew. :rip:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 4

kendrick is a hypocrite obviously but drake is way worse

:khalyan2:

• Like 1

the way drake is constantly hit with the same "false allegations" throughout the years

really makes you think

:khalyan2:

13 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

It's not my fault that you're trying to act like you know anything in this thread but something as simple as a "69 God" bar went over your head. :celestial5:

I'm not acting like I know anything. If anything I'm in this thread inquiring to know what exactly is going on yet you've come at me multiple times being condescending for no reason.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

So is Drake gonna respond or is he done?

His writers are working on it. Give them some time

• Haha 11

19 minutes ago, Comedor said:

We stand with Drake.

Who is that other person you're talking about?

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Green said:

His writers are working on it. Give them some time

The ghosts 👻 AND the AI 🤖 

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

Can someone explain why Kendrick Lamar is suddenly dragging someone else for being a pedophile after publicly supporting R. Kelly? Did he apologize after that or is he just hoping we forgot?

Can you explain why you keep spreading a bad lie lmfao

Top, the TDE label head and Kendrick Lamar aren't the same person. Read. NCLB.

https://pitchfork.com/news/kendrick-label-head-confirms-he-threatened-to-pull-music-from-spotify/

"Kendrick label head" 

• Like 4

oh wow.

• Like 3

Drake still has the commercial accomplishments (and quantity) but he just has to live with Kendrick being the better rapper, lyricist and artist (quality). 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

oh wow.

oh thats not-

1 minute ago, HarajukuPrincess said:

Drake still has the commercial accomplishments (and quantity) but he just has to live with Kendrick being the better rapper, lyricist and artist (quality). 

outside aubreys angels. any true fan of rap knows who is the bigger artist and who is the better lyricist. 

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Devin said:

oh wow.

I don't even know why both Cole and he were so weird about that line. It's not that deep and it's the truth. It was just a case of "he talks like this cause he can back it up". :dies:

To be that pressed about it to try to block it from being payed on radio is a bit much. 

Edited by BnPac
  • Like 3

the irony is rap beefs are the epitome of SOFT

....but so damn entertaining...keep it up girlies, we love it.

KDOT :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.