Megathread: Drake vs Kendrick in a War of Diss Tracks

Devin

Posted (edited)

You know, Rich Spirit hits different now. The song is a warning shot at Drake and an accurate prediction of the stuff Drake was gonna try to use to worm out of his inevitable doom and how Kendrick was going to destroy his reputation if he kept up the sneak dissing. Just listen the lyrics, it's all in there, Kendrick is a mastermind and the last guy on planet earth I would ever want to get involved in a rap beef with. He has clearly been planning this for awhile and either had a leak in Drakes camp or Drake is just that stupid and easy to predict

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• Specter

29 minutes ago, Wicked said:

It's all about the $$$ in the end 

I hope Kendrick stands his ground, but understandable if not because it's risky :skull: Time have shown again and again that these label owners and music executives are shady and criminal as ****, basically mafia tbh

The whole thing is a bit sinister now. Kendrick was always going to win because he's just way more gifted and that's OK. I do reiterate my feeling from a month ago after Like That that everyone coming at Drake and taking the opposite side right away just felt like he is too big and they want to take him down. 

If there is any truth to the pedophile and the woman beater allegations, it's just sad all around. And arrests need to be made. Nothing about it is a kiing matter. 

Not Like Us pulling over 6 million streams in the US. :ghostface:

• Like 2

:ahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

If Kendrick releases an album this year, he's so taking AOTY... :duca:

• Like 1

King Kendrick!

My first time entering this thread, but damn Kendrick out maneuvered, out rapped, out streamed, Drake OUT!

Like having the world scream OV-HO3 all summer is some crazy level type slam dunk I don't think any rapper has EVER experienced in a beef. Drake will never be the same.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Not metro boomin getting exposed :ahh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Not metro boomin getting exposed :ahh:

Uncalculated swing :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

United_States_regional_True_Top.jpg?ex=6

GM-BBMiasAAAcyf?format=jpg&name=large

Overseas fam, stream meet the grahams for clear skin.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

United_States_regional_True_Top.jpg?ex=6

GM-BBMiasAAAcyf?format=jpg&name=large

Overseas fam, stream meet the grahams for clear skin.

QO9u1dY.png

• Like 2

Girls Like Girls having that record to begin with shows how Drake got away with a LOT over the years.

I'm not even talking about the lesbian line, it's just that the song is garbage.

:suburban:

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

I definitely think this will have a lasting effect on Drake's career but I don't think he's over or anything (unfortunately). A large part of his fanbase is white people who don't know/care about the culture enough for this to bother them 

2 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I definitely think this will have a lasting effect on Drake's career but I don't think he's over or anything (unfortunately). A large part of his fanbase is white people who don't know/care about the culture enough for this to bother them 

Yeah, I don't think it will take his career down, but it'll be enough to end the Drake era of rap. Future, Metro, Abel, A$AP Rocky, Rick Ross... too many people have turned on him. Plus, like someone already said here, his name is about to become toxic after that colonizer line (and other controversies that isn't my place to opine on).

His next album will way poppier. Drake f/ Morgan Wallen, here we come. :mazen:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

Oh **** :rip::rip::rip:

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

That could just be any random news event with a troll title :skull:

5 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

That could just be any random news event with a troll title :skull:

It's real.

2 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Yeah, I don't think it will take his career down, but it'll be enough to end the Drake era of rap. Future, Metro, Abel, A$AP Rocky, Rick Ross... too many people have turned on him. Plus, like someone already said here, his name is about to become toxic after that colonizer line (and other controversies that isn't my place to opine on).

His next album will way poppier. Drake f/ Morgan Wallen, here we come. :mazen:

mte, I think he's just going to pander fully to pop audiences now that all is lot 

It would be crazy to witness the whole hip hop culture expelling an huge artist like that, culture changing tbh

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

It's real.

This is crazy :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I agree. Drake will survive.The industry is behind him and he still remains a major link between hip hop and the suburbs. We've seen that this market has an oversized impact on popularity throughout history. Beastie Boys were the first to capitalize on this. Run DMC figured it out. LL prolonged his career by meandering between the streets and the suburbs. How else do you explain "I Need Love" and "Mamma said Knock You Out"?.

This feels like a postmortem now.

17 minutes ago, Burn said:

Lordy.

Now they shooting up his home

is it really that serious lmao 

From the limited report it seems that someone was shot in the house overnight. Why is it only being reported now?

Unless they confronted the person feeding Kendrick info and it turned violent, this doesn't seem to have anything to do with the rap battle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.