Nicki to Meg: ***** you're tall and have undeserved Grammys

Drake to Kendrick: ***** you're short and have undeserved Grammys

These young money SISTERS.

IMG-20240102-164637.jpg

Nicki: hahahah big foot

Drake: hahahah small foot

• Haha 13

5 minutes ago, Doogle said:

You were sexually assaulted so you're calling me a PDF file, I'm too famous to be an abuser (?), your streams are less than mine…

Drake and Nicki are so :rip:  When it comes to bringing up their success to deflect nonce allegations

That's all his ass circles back to, the numbers, cause he has nothing else. 

it's still funny af he takes almost 24 hours to respond like that makes you look weak as hell

2 minutes ago, mael said:

Drake basically admitting he's a P….. I-

Keep listening to the song until what Drake is saying makes sense, don't worry, just a few more listens and you'll get there.

• Thumbs Down 2

Yeah, this already jumped the shark. It's lame now. Time to give us a video of both f+cking each other, or gtfo. 

• Haha 2

That drake fan coping :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

At least we don't have to hear him say he's the GOAT again.

Also,important scorecard when he's the one that mentioned Kendricks wife first.

• Like 4

Just now, legendofthetour said:

Keep listening to the song [...] don't worry, just a few more listens and you'll get there.

If only someone said this verbatim to Drakula when listening to Mother I Sober :gaycat7:

• Haha 11

And when is the police getting involved? I'm asking for real. Because if someone is getting accused of being a pedo left and right, it's time to do the job...

• Like 2

Even if what Drake is saying is true, it won't matter because the damage is already done. The majority aren't here to spectate an engaging rap battle between two goats. People are just eager to finally see someone take Drake down and end his reign of terror.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

it's still funny af he takes almost 24 hours to respond like that makes you look weak as hell

Kendrick is able to respond fast imo is because he had all of this planned. His responses, the beats, which song he was going to release, the "tea". However, I think it's ironic (and funny) that the whole "you have 24 hours to respond" thing was spearheaded because of Drake and now he's losing as a result of it :toofunny3: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Drake isn't gonna be viewed the same.

Even listening to this,I just thought of the final verse on Meet the Grahams: basically why should we believe you when you're always lying?

If he didn't mention Whitney in Push Ups and double down on Family Matters this could've just been bars.

• Thanks 1

Idk about you but I feel like giving your rival fake info like "drake is a pedo with another abandoned child" makes you look pretty bad regardless. Personally I think drake is sweating and just trying to say whatever he can

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, FOCK said:

It was well written, props to the writers, but he was backed into a defensive corner, so it was 5 mins of him addressing allegations, rather than really coming for him. 

Honestly, I'm all for the cut throat jabs & low personal blows, but the recent abundance of pdf & SA allegations/references being thrown around so casually across the genre atm is just really quite gross & undermines serious topics. Mass audiences are not going to treat these discussions with any respect. Who tf wants to have a discussion like "the abuser I stan is better than the abuser you stan"? Who can actually replay any of these & genuinely bop?

It's a shame that this is what these beefs have become. Just sensational mud slinging & no tact. Ick. 

Right? The way people are talking about PEDOPHILIA like it's just the meme of the day or something. 

Call the f+cking police and get that man into jail. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie Starr said:

Even if what Drake is saying is true, it won't matter because the damage is already done. The majority aren't here to spectate an engaging rap battle between two goats. People are just eager to finally see someone take Drake down and end his reign of terror.

This is exactly what it is. Kendrick is objectively the better rapper and the consensus (besides Drake fans) has always been that, but people just want to see a giant fall that's all. And the whole bit about him being light skin/biracial being used against him is comical because had it been a dark skin female rapper saying this about a light skin female rapper, everyone would have called her bitter and jealous. That whole "you aren't Black enough" thing only works on men. 

but anyways I NEED a Kendrick ft. Megan song because HISS still cleared Drake and went unanswered 

I don't like either one of them but I really don't see how people are applauding Kendrick saying he ended Drake when he's just having a ***** fit and calling Drake a pedo without any proof or even hinting at it lol 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Right? The way people are talking about PEDOPHILIA like it's just the meme of the day or something. 

Call the f+cking police and get that man into jail. 

Literally no one cares (I'm being facetious) about pedos unless it's a child they personally know or themselves. If people ACTUALLY cared about victims, Catholic priests wouldn't be getting away with molestation for so long. I literally hate it.

• Like 1

How many people are refreshing Kenny's youtube nonstop now for another banger? :bam:

yeah Drake needs to hang it up.

16 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The genre where at least half the lyrics are gloating about being more successful and wealthy than someone else (especially their peers) suddenly want wealth and status to not be a factor when making diss tracks lmao

Kendrick is this saint calling out Drake for being an alleged pedo but he sat on this information and only released it when he had personal beef with Drake personally. If Drake is right about anything Kendrick does try too hard to act like a messiah 

• Thumbs Down 3

14 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

And when is the police getting involved? I'm asking for real. Because if someone is getting accused of being a pedo left and right, it's time to do the job...

!!!!

kdot put drake in a checkmate position. 

drake would be [viewed] guilty if he stay quiet on the allegations BUT the recent diss including the CSA lyric still gonna raise eyebrows. subtract the victim of SA bar this was a fair response from drake but u can tell hes clearly tired and in a defensive state now.

This is the one I believe Aubrey wrote.

• Haha 3

kendrick: ur a p*dophile 

drake: ur a victim of m*lestation

^the insane part abt this is i can see drake using these exact claims in future singles, albums, eps for the rest of his rap career – bc these type of allegations is gonna put a dent in his $$$ and reputation. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.