• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• Specter

Do we know what made Future turn on Drake

And do we have any tea on whatever Metro is alluding to on FKA twitter?

As a Drake hater of 10+ years I'm eating so hard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

mean, the man has a whole human trafficker in his crew. :rip:

I'm sorry what and who?

1 minute ago, SLIME said:

Do we know what made Future turn on Drake

And do we have any tea on whatever Metro is alluding to on FKA twitter?

Drake tried to get the industry (rappers, etc.) to turn on Future. Clearly, thats backfiring like a mf rn. 

@ItalianFiesta on twitter is the only one who actually knows anything. Everything he's tweeted happened. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

uh oh

:suburban:

3 hours ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

we need a Kendrick x Megan song, it would be such a collapse

In the same spirit, saw this the other and I cackled

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

I'm sorry what and who?

Baka Not Nice, a member of Drake's crew and OVO signee.

And Baka got a weird case, why is he around?

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

I liked Drake a lot better when he didn’t act like he was about that life. None of this feels legit. We watched you grow up in the suburbs of Toronto, wheelchair Jimmy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

I'm sorry what and who?

In 2014, Baka was arrested and charged with forcing a 22-year-old woman into prostitution and taking her money. In 2015, he pleaded guilty to assaulting the woman and an unrelated weapons charge. He was sentenced to six months, but since he had already done 10 months in custody, he did not serve an additional six months.[4]

The woman refused to testify so they had to drop the charges for procuring prostitution and human trafficking. 

Baka Not Nice - Wikipedia

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Devin said:

rapheads better make euphoria go #1 and not that white boy rehashing brent faiyaz song. 

:jonny5:

spacer.png

Can't believe it took nearly two years for a Steve Lacy ripoff to chart this well and it's such a mid song. 

58 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Hozier, Sabrina and Shaboozey getting hits, four rap disses in the top-15, Jack Harlow still having a career... very unpredictable year. :deadbanana4:

Somehow Taylor breaking every record imaginable is the least eventful thing in music this past fortnight

6 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

In the same spirit, saw this the other and I cackled

If Kendrick's "beard" line is to be believed, she already did :fan:

2 hours ago, Machete said:

The bias in this beef is crazy. How is this being spinned as a result of Drake's "insecurity" when Kendrick ignited this round of things? First Person Shooter wasn't a diss at all yet Kendrick felt the need to respond to it :rip:

This beef has run its course atp because it is clear no matter what Drake says or the hypocritical points Kendrick makes, the blind Drake hate everyone has will crown him the loser.

And I'm saying this as someone who thinks Not Like Us is the best output thus far.

drake was dissing kendrick on a Sports radio podcast that he later had scrubbed off the internet in 2013. he dissed him on Certified loverboy in 2021. he released Honestly Nevermind right after Mr.morale and Kendricks bday to overshadow him. dissed him again on Her loss 2022. That album also started the drake vs Future/Metro beef we still don't know the full details about. 

I was the biggest drake fan but all that sneak dissing he's been doing the past few years have finally caught up to him .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wondering where all the Kendrick laying hands on his wife accusations were coming from; and I wonder if Drake hit this video on repeat amidst a flurry of tears and made it up

Metro ended Drake more than Kendrick tbh. All these fan made diss are hilarious and all are viral :ahh:

• Haha 1

:hoetenks:

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, naval23 said:

omg that is insane

like I wonder if RIhanna or other people who used to be close to Drake knew :deadbanana2:

He was born October 2017, so the BM was a rebound from Rihanna who famously curved him at the VMAs the year before. So probably only people in his team knew.

They should f+ck each other. Hard. I would pay for that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

:hoetenks:

He's never beating the gay allegations 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Burn said:

img_8885-jpg.5840262

Can someone replace the plane's body with the GKMC van?

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The sad part is Drake will continue to roach around music even after all this. I would love to say his career is over but it'll never be. He's never been fully respected so it's not like he's losing any credibility with this. 

Also, just the fact everyone in the industry was aware of this tea and it's only now coming out in a petty beef is kinda.. :deadbanana4:

They so don't care about those women/young girls. Pedophilia to them is just something to rap about, and nothing else. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.