Songs that haven't charted on the Hot 100 with over a billion Spotify streams?

naval23

UK hitmakers are probably a goldmine for this specific criteria. Ed Sheeran's "I See Fire" is less than 60M streams away.

10 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Reputation only had a physical release. Taylor didn't have her music on streaming during that time except some singles.

Didn't she put her music back on streaming on Witness release day, which was months before reputation era began?

EDIT: I see she held the reputation album off streaming (sans its pre-release singles) until December 1st. Interesting. Funny how times have changed. Now it's the singles Taylor withholds until the album release. :laugh:

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Didn't she put her music back on streaming on Witness release day, which was months before reputation era began?

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot that she did that, but Reputation was definitely kept from streaming for a couple of months before she added it to streaming services altogether. 

Edited by Taylena

5 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

This absolute CLASSIC, autoplay girlies can't relate.

It was a hit and charted in multiple European countries, though.

6 hours ago, superben said:

It was a hit and charted in multiple European countries, though.

It only reached Top 10 in Austria and the UK :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.