Selena's boyfriend constantly mocked in social media for being ugly. Thoughts?

Space Cowboy

Posted (edited)

Some examples I stumbled upon JUST TODAY without even looking for it:

Spoiler

Look at the responses of the following tweet:

Like… I don't even care about Selena or his bf, but why are aso many people collectively ugly-shaming and bullying this guy??  :confused:

Am i missing something? Is he problematic? Or all the hate is only due to her fans not finding him "attractive enough" for her?

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Like 1

If he makes her happy, why does it matter what he looks like?

Spoiler

If she wants to date a man that fell out of the fugly tree and hit every branch on his way down, good for her. 

She seems like she really likes him so… let them be. 

• Haha 2

Ya'll will flip if he ever cuts his hair.

• Haha 1

:clack:

• Haha 1

i dont get their point. ugly people cant date now?

• Like 1

he IS ugly but i'm not the one dating him and i don't really stan Selena so idrgaf

As long as he makes her happy, and she looks happy as ever, then idk why all these uglies think they get to call someone else ugly :michael:

Spoiler

I cackled at the first tweet ngl

People need to take a look in the mirror, literally :giraffe:

• Like 2

Call a spade a spade…. Anyways let her get dicked down by whatever she wants, I'm sure it helps her self esteem. 

Hideous people should be allowed to date! They are wrong! 

Shaming someone for their appearance is such a low-brow thing to do.

• Like 4

X aka Twitter is vile full of insecure weirdos with no personality hiding in their parents basement 

• Like 1

Dumb people . Anyway, he's kinda cute imo idk 

• Like 1

The same people who always preach about morals on social media and get offended over the smallest of things. People on the internet are hypocite.

• Like 1

aww they look cute and perfect for each other:heart:

Spoiler

ugly inside meet ugly outside

• Thumbs Down 8

Imagine getting thousands hate posts everyday from random people calling you ugly, I'd kms. Praying for his mental health 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Raspy said:

Hide contents

ugly inside meet ugly outside

:deadbanana2:

it's actually disturbing to me. everyone hates him for something he can't change. love is way beyond shallow attractiveness.

also i don't understand why they care? so she's dating him and is happy :michael:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Selena must play "Who says" and "Hit the Light" to him on the loop

OP: that is actually disgusting, the same people gonna cancel anyone for fatphoby and lookism while doing the exact same thing to a person only because he's more famous and rich than they are. Disgusting, makes me wanna vomit

Edited by TitanicSurvivor

It's obviously mean and should stop but it's amusing that her fans spent years calling Hailey ugly and a downgrade and now i see some of those same people on twitter saying things like, 'looks don't matter he makes Selena happy'. I mean, they're not wrong but why didn't that apply to Hailey too.

Posted (edited)

I don't really gaf abt selena or her bf 

but it's ******* hilarious to me that the ppl that are calling him ugly are most likely uglier than him lbffr

Edited by єѕℓαм

5 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

why are aso many people collectively ugly-shaming and bullying this guy??  :confused:

Because they are unsatisfied with the way they look and/or the way their life is going at this point, so it makes them feel better with themselves to shame someone they consider "ugly", as if that changed anything about their lives. 

Funny how the guy is mega rich and he is in a relationship with one of the most famous and pretty women in the world.

• Like 1

I'd like to see the basement dwelling trolls calling this average looking man ugly. They're just jealous he's rich and successful. 

he isn't ugly he just looks like a basic mid normal person you who would walk past in the streets and not a celebrity .. as long as he treats our girl Selena right .. that who cares? she looks happy with him.

I mean he won at the end he is dating Selena?  see people say megan hit rock bottom for dating mgk (who actually is attractive) but hey at the end of the day he is tapping that while those lonely pathetic people on twitter are sleeping alone every night.

though even that has gotten to him at the end.   Celebs are real people too yknow? be kind 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.