• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wicked

• Virgos Groove

• Devin

• Specter

50/50 on if it's AI or not. Why would he not drop on streaming and get an easy #1

Drop the link sis. Unless it's an illegal site of course. :gaycat2:

Sidenote, rappers are much easier for AI to emulate than singers so keep that in mind.

Edited by Mandalore

The voice inflections sound legit, idk :coffee: not the biggest fan of his diss tracks ngl

It doesn't sound like A.I 

Doubt it's AI

hmmm idk

13 minutes ago, Jaffery said:

50/50 on if it's AI or not. Why would he not drop on streaming and get an easy #1

"They coud never diss my brothers, baby when they got LEAKS in they operations" - Weeknd

Drop it on Friday :jonny:

• Thumbs Down 2

Not the random Swifties name-dropping... The main characters fr:bibliahh:

:priceless: What happen to bars? Ghostwriters need to step it up

• Haha 1

This is not A.I. This is Drake trying to sneak out a response then act unbothered and move on. A lot of eyes on him after Cole chickened out. He wants to prove he's "real rap" but I don't think he could beat Kendrick Lamar in a culture war or that this song could beat Like That on the charts right now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SLIME said:

This is not A.I. This is Drake trying to sneak out a response then act unbothered and move on. A lot of eyes on him after Cole chickened out. He wants to prove he's "real rap" but I don't think he could beat Kendrick Lamar in a culture war or that this song could beat Like That on the charts right now.

This is bait and I hope Kendrick takes it because I want to see the girls fight some more. 

• Like 1

Notice how they're all too afraid to name drop KING NLE CHOPPA? 

fucklngfans-nbodybusiness.gif

• Haha 8

This 40 year old Scorpio has to GO.

what-confused.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, B-Luke said:

Drop it on streaming NOW

Eww no. Let Hozier to have his #1  :coffee2:

If he has balls he should drop it against Taylor or when Like What was doing huge streaming numbers the first week  :coffee:

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, SLIME said:

He doesn't want to look like fool like when Nicki's Big Foot couldn't beat HISS  :coffee:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Green said:

when Like What was doing huge streaming numbers the first week  :coffee:

his ghostwriter doesn't work that fast

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, SLIME said:

Anything drake currently puts out as. A Diss would go instantly #1, don't be ridiculous 

8 minutes ago, Green said:

Eww no. Let Hozier to have his #1  :coffee2:

If he has balls he should drop it against Taylor or when Like What was doing huge streaming numbers the first week  :coffee:

Maybe that's why it wasn't released. He's afraid he won't get the #1

It got copyrighted, it's real

This is very real. He's baiting Kendrick to drop his diss track that's apparently ready. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.