My boyfriend offered me something very inappropriate for my birthday

MoonGoodandHappy

Posted (edited)

For those who don't know what i'm talking about

So, if i didnt gave news about what happened after, it's because I was too ashamed.... it's simply because my boyfriend didn't give me a car... so far you're going to tell me nothing to make a drama out of it... but what happened next made me cold. My boyfriend offered me some adult toys. I was so disgusted, we've only been a couple for a few months and for my first anniversary with him, he offers me this... Honestly it disgusted me... But even worse... He admitted to me that he liked bdsm.... I mean I don't judge him but i'm not THAT open minded. And now I'm disgusted by him, SO much so that I wonder if I won't move away from him. I am really disgusted. :dancehall2:

Am I a drama queen for this or am I right ??

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 5

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• getBusy

• Redstreak

• MoonGoodandHappy

• ImpressMeMuch

Just now, glitch said:

So you thought he was getting you a car and it turned out to be some handcuffs and a butt plug :bibliahh:

:dancehall2:

Sex toys are fun. Calm down. 

This is disgusting. Stream Radical Optimism. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

That's a wild thing to get someone if 1) they haven't hinted or asked for it 2) you use it as an opportunity to figure if they're even into that sort of stuff

The fact that you thought it was a car is just...:deadbanana2: I'm sorry OP, it's giving sitcom :dies:

• Haha 1

Girl pick a struggle
9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

• Like 1

break up and move on lol, clearly not a match

You just wanted to show off

• Like 1

So you didn't get a car :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Diabolical, off with his *****!

spacer.png

Edited by SoulKiwi

Posted (edited)

I agree that for a first birthday gift it's s3x toys it's kinda weird unless you are in that kind of relation, but from the way you write you were expecting something more engaging and thought about

It says a lot about that person tho and the way he sees your relation  

Edited by MP3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok i just read the other thread, shouldn't you be relieved that he didn't get you a car? He probably just wants to have more fun in bed 

bby you're SO right, like wtf…it's getting weird :biblio: you need to call him out 

Drama queen. How the **** did it go from a car to a butt plug? The sex toys might be a hint that he wants to spice things up in the bedroom but based on what you've said… the two of you don't seem to be compatible with one another. 

• Like 2

LMAOOO girll

spacer.png

no offence girl but weird energy attracts weird energy

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Honestly I think a car would have been a worse gift this quick into the relationship

Posted (edited)

gurl if sex toys disgust you, then why have sex in the first place? idgi

and youre in a relationship, how is that inappropriate?

edit - send him my way, ill happily accept them :bird:

Edited by Vixen Eyes

Posted (edited)

I mean just log out of ATRL, shove them up yourself and STFU :deadbanana2:

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

Posted (edited)

There's a lot about the relationship we don't know, so I can't comment on the appropriateness of the gift. I don't disagree with the poster who said that it could say a lot about how the guy views you. But if you're both sexually active or discussed getting/using sex toys before I don't think it's that weird. I'd argue it is if it just came entirely out of nowhere though. 

If you think you two are that incompatible sexually, I'd urge you to consider moving on. Sexual compatibility is an important part of a healthy relationship, and while you could compromise in the short term, I think that would be more detrimental than helpful in the long term. With that being said, life is too short to not try BDSM at least once. You might like it…

Also, how tf did we go from a car to this…girl be serious…

Edited by sweetblindness

16 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

break up and move on lol, clearly not a match

This lol

I wouldn't say that's a weird gift for most couples with a healthy sex life but if you think it is… then he clearly doesn't understand you or there is some serious miscommunication going on

I'm losing my mind that you expected a car and got a dildo - iconic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.