TMZ: Britney has public fight with boyfriend | Britney: "the news is fake"

Raspberries

https://www.tmz.com/2024/05/02/britney-spears-fight-injured-boyfriend-paul-soliz-chateau-marmont-mental-breakdown/

Britney Spears got into a huge fight with her boyfriend Wednesday night, and she ended up out of control, crying, possibly cut, and almost dr8?3! away in an ambulance ... TMZ has learned

Britney got to the Chateau Marmont late Wednesday night with boyfriend Paul Soliz ... and there was some sort of disturbance and someone called police, claiming a woman matching Britney's description was harassing and threatening hotel employees and guests. Officers showed up shortly after 10:30 PM, but they saw no signs of trouble and left.

We're told Britney and Paul retreated to a hotel room around 11 PM where they continued partying and drinking. While they were in the room they ended up getting into a huge altercation that we're told turned physical, according to sources, and Britney may have hurt her leg.

We're told Britney was screaming and "out of control" in the hallway of her suite, and several guests thought she was having a mental breakdown, so paramedics were called.

Paramedics arrived around 12:40 AM. They made contact with Britney, who was walking out of the hotel with a pillow and blanket wrapped around her. She had clearly been crying. She did not get into the ambulance and ended up leaving with her security ... and without Paul.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kataraqueen

• Jay07

• TouchinFree

• dirrtydiana

:cries: I fear for her well being so much.

• Like 1

Oh wow TMZ, yes now I believe it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • Confused 1

I have my suspicions because it's TMZ, but I have a bad feeling with all these negative news lately. Sounds like she's in a bad place and needs a good friend to get her back in right mindset.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

TMZ has really gone all out after the case got settled.

• Like 6

**** TMZ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are pics. It's real:

Spoiler

446d569c642e4d2a81da3810c11d8639_md.jpg

Spoiler

c000083973914e94bb66d8376fcb1045_md.jpg

• Confused 1

It's very easy to see that she's not well. But we also can't trust TMZ, so... idk how to feel. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

This was, sadly, obviously going to happen after the conservatorship ended. Anybody who remembers the chaos of 2007 will realise that. She is not capable of taking care of herself. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 16

Just now, Giancor said:

There are pics. It's real:

Hide contents

446d569c642e4d2a81da3810c11d8639_md.jpg

Hide contents

c000083973914e94bb66d8376fcb1045_md.jpg

Oh... 

Yeah this looks terrible. She seems to have fallen back into her old habits. This feels like 2007 all over again and I fear there's no one to stop it this time. I will hope for the best.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Selegend said:

It's very easy to see that she's not well. But we also can't trust TMZ, so... idk how to feel. 

Theres photo evidence… 

• Like 1

She needs a true rehab. Not one like that one her awful family had her in the past, but a true healing program.

And good supporting friends. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

The dramatization is probably as real as TMZ's last "report"

"Britney is continuing to turn the page — the stories of her going broke are ridiculous and demonstrably false," a source tells Page Six.

That OP keeping tabs on Britney articles the way this was swiftly posted :rip: 

Edited by americanshameless
  • Like 2

spacer.png

She posted this on Instagram and then deleted it. 

• Confused 1

Yeah, those pics are alarming, she needs help but the thing is no one around her seems to trust worthy enough to help her.

that she's not doing well after everything is completely understandable but this is TMZ. the pictures look normal to me, she seems to be hiding behind the pillow because of the paparazzi. where is the evidence for anything they're claiming?

• Thanks 2

Ooh that's not-

Wow I hope she's okay. But TMZ is not be trusted regarding her 

• Like 4

I honestly hope she gets the help she clearly needs.

• Like 2

wow have we truly not learned anything? 

I came in here ready to drag TMZ because we know their agenda but since there's pics... that's really sad.

It's clear she's not well and the worst thing is some people thing acknowledging that is the same as direspecting her but it's the truth. She went through A LOT, most of us wouldn't be able to relate to 1/10 of the suffering she went through all these years, and idk if any human could 100% heal from that. But I fear she won't get anywhere until she opens up to the fact she needs help. It's probably impossible to get out of the kind of situation she was in and be fine without help.

• Like 1

and people "hoping" for **** even though they clearly know nothing. from seeing her instagram OCCASSIONALLY like I don't even follow het that way it's extremely obvious she's trying to heal from the trauma

6 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

spacer.png

She posted this on Instagram and then deleted it. 

what the actual ****?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.