TMZ: Britney has public fight with boyfriend | Britney: "the news is fake"

Raspberries

I agree that Britney needs to surround herself with a stronger support system and get rid of this current fling but that's that. It's the "she needs help, she's still crazy" folks that don't understand or know her situation enough to be even making those claims that need to stop.

• Like 8

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kataraqueen

• Jay07

• TouchinFree

• dirrtydiana

Of course there are the regular OBHs in this thread.

• Thanks 1

Idk how anybody can read the details from the article & shrug off concerns because TMZ is disreputable & has a bias towards her. Their usual m.o is bs like "she's drinking too much caffeine!" or vague fear-mongering with 0 details. This has a location, a date, a timeline of events, photographic evidence, witnesses. ATP in time, she does need help. All this debate about should she have ever been in the conservatorship in the 1st place vs should she have been let out of it - not the time

Lmao the pics are really not that serious 

she literally looks like every drunk girl on holidays after long night, who cares

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 hours ago, Stunnah said:

spacer.png

She posted this on Instagram and then deleted it. 

whos the man in the picture 

• Like 1

I do think she needs to get her ass out of LA, move to NYC, London, etc. LA is basically the land of paparazzi, the whole environment there is toxic af.

I do hope that she works on herself and getting better but she doesn't have good moral support to fall back on.

• Like 1

Even though it's known that TMZ is TeamCon, it's still worrying for me those pics...

She should stay out of the spotlight, leave L.A., and try to heal and find peace privately (something like Bjork did after the Ricardo Lopez incident). Let's face it, she probably doesn't wanna work in the industry anymore (and rightfully so), the media will still be portraying her as "crazy", "insane" and "she should've stayed in the conservatorship" narrative and that won't help her healing process either.

As a fan, I can only wish her the best and pray that this isn't the beginning of something worse.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oh dear… few things.

TMZ remain utter trash and have been nothing but awful to Britney for many, many years…

Britney was obviously in a horrible, abusive, toxic situation where she was essentially held prisoner in her own home; all whilst the people closest to her worked her like a show pony for pure f*cking financial greed. It was RIGHT that came to an end.

However, and it really pains me to say it - going off Britney's social media presence, these photos / reports etc (even if it is TMZ) - it's very clear to see she needs some support.

I'm not an expert - I won't pretend to know what that kind of support should look like… but I do hope she surrounds herself with people that want nothing but the best for her.

Edited by Peroxide
  • Like 5

oh britney…:dancehall:

I'm going to ask a question that's probably a little ignorant but how is Britney's relationship with her children? I know they're like 18-19, so they're legally adults. Can't they step in to help their mother? Can a Britney expert comment on this?

31 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I have no idea

true

Posted (edited)

Jesus Christ she needs to LEAVE California ASAP and leave Cade and the rest of those RATS behind.

What the hell is she waiting for!!?! She won't ever be safe there

Edited by Totami Legend

spacer.png

Who's that man?

1 minute ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I'm going to ask a question that's probably a little ignorant but how is Britney's relationship with her children? I know they're like 18-19, so they're legally adults. Can't they step in to help their mother? Can a Britney expert comment on this?

I'm not an expert but I can attempt to answer this. The relationship is not good. She hasn't had custody of the kids in many years. They currently live in Hawaii with their dad and his girlfriend (?) and one of her sons recently made a remark that they don't want contact and are embarrassed by her social media presence. Someone can correct me if I made a mistake or fill in the details.

2 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

their father has intentionally soured their relationship with their mother. they were raised with weed and "aspiring rappers". they intentionally tried to move them to a state where their father could keep receiving money from Britney, even though she's always given them money to do what ever they want. they also went onto an australian show to talk smack about her as she was battling for her freedom.

they're children scarred from a horrible situation their mother was put in, and are lowkey idiots. When I was a child myself, I clocked my father calling my mom crazy for no reason, I feel like I truly have reason to say that these children are just lowkey dumb. They have the means to do the research, especially when their own mother is Britney Spears. They're dumb and selfish and they'll eventually come to regret the way they've behaved towards her. That's my own conclusion from all of the things I've seen through the years. Currently, it does not seem like they truly care baout her, sadly.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

They are alienated from her after the conservatorship ended.  She put them on blast on social media and they said some stuff about her publicly. 

Basically, her whole family and her true friends are alienated from Britney.

Her family is mostly trash but dealing with someone who is bipolar and off their medication is really hard. Even if her kids were on better terms with Britney, you cannot really expect eighteen year old boys to manage it. It's something that even loving parents struggle with.

Unfortunately, anyone who tries to get her to take her meds will get alienated from her. 

It's really common for bipolar people to not want to take their meds let alone Britney who was forced to take them for so long. The medication side effects are unpleasant.

All bystanders need to leave Britney alone. Both the fans and haters.

Edited by cat1867
  • Like 1

Boston would be great?

I hope she is serious and can move there now that the court bs is done.

• Like 1

I love Britney but it's obvious she does need actual help. Not the "help" her team and her  family gave her but loving and supportive care. It's the only way she will get better mentally. 

You're telling me TMZ is making up lies about Britney Spears ? NO WAY :chick2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Look like she was filming one of those dancing videos: topless, barefoot, pant hanging low, mess hair and make up... y'all being dramatic

I mean.. the paramedics were there because they attended an emergency call that someone made. She should've called out the person that made the call not the people doing their job :gaycat7:.

I love her.. it makes me sad to witness this all over again. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

OMG what's going on with her =(

spacer.png

i thought this was a joke and you just edited it, but i just saw her recent post-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.