• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kataraqueen

• Jay07

• TouchinFree

• dirrtydiana

5 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

She just twisted or broke her ankle  .. the story was blown out of proportion. So yes we want Britney free and we support human rights above everything.

She has blamed her mother for this on her instagram.. because she called her right after it happened
Sorry guys, I don't say this to be mean because I like her and her music but she seems mentally unstable unfortunately

Posted (edited)

What exactly is the credible evidence? Did her mom make her go to the hotel with her criminal boyfriend? Was she the one who hurt her? Did she make her get in an argument? Was she hiding in the next room and called the paramedics when she heard the shouting?

Honestly, the deflection and lying is more concerning than what actually happened. First it was a body double, now it's her mom from Louisiana. And a bunch of people willing themselves to believe aliens did it to avoid holding Britney accountable. It's sad.

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

In addition, why does she lie so blatantly? 
she tried to push the body double narrative until the pictures came up which clearly showed it was her and she edited the message.

This also reminds me of her take on being assaulted by that basketball player, she claimed she was hit so hard she fell to the floor and video footage debunked that.

I wonder the same thing too. Its like a compulsion or something.

Now she is blaming her mom for this. Weird behavior...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

are we in 2007? why are we judging a woman's entire lifestyle based on the report of a gossip internet site? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

A lot of you look stupid now that she dispelled the narrative TMZ is trying to set again :juanny:

So you expected her to admit she was partying/intoxicated at 1 am with her felon boyfriend? You're a great stan for believing her I guess. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The fact TMZ outed Jamie Lynn as their source is hilarious :bibliahh:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The fact TMZ outed Jamie Lynn as their source is hilarious :bibliahh:

FR

So funny how this skear campaign began right after the settlement was reached.

It's also funny to see some extinct avis here bad mouthing Britney. It's one thing to troll or not like a popstar, it's completely different to apparently be invested in the mental breakdown of a human being, seek help!

Edited by brazil
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

36 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

So you expected her to admit she was partying/intoxicated at 1 am with her felon boyfriend? You're a great stan for believing her I guess. 

Imagine believing Britney who just lied that it was a body double. :deadbanana2:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, brazil said:

FR

So funny how this skear campaign began right after the settlement was reached.

It's also funny to see some extinct avis here bad mouthing Britney. It's one thing to troll or not like a popstar, it's completely different to apparently be invested in the mental breakdown of a human being, sick help!

I don't read comments so I don't know but X-Tina's fans pop up in every Britney thread to spit venom anyway lol. Whenever TMZ writes some bs you know they're gonna enjoy their day :bird:

And I love how these attacks from TMZ also pop up the minute after Britney talks negatively about Jamie Lynn on Instagram, like her "family" does not even try to be subtle at all with their campaign against her :gaycat7:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, DougAF said:

Where's that brain dead user with the jiggly puff avi to justify this behavior? 

8 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

this is what atrl wanted, a free britney

It's shocking that so many users will agree with these 2 comments.

What behavior?
Her twisting her ankle?

Us wanting a Free Britney, instead of an abused and drugged woman?

Are yall fckng Okay??

• Thanks 2

BryceG
6 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

And I love how these attacks from TMZ also pop up the minute after Britney talks negatively about Jamie Lynn on Instagram, like her "family" does not even try to be subtle at all with their campaign against her :gaycat7:

This is an incident that happened. Not a preplanned hit piece. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

BryceG
1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

It's shocking that so many users will agree with these 2 comments.

I think most people are just concerned she's going to die soon. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Imagine believing Britney who just lied that it was a body double. :deadbanana2:

Right? Her fans are enablers. This whole thing is just sad. But slay queen, go crazy I guess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

8 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

this is what atrl wanted, a free britney 

She's not a criminal. Like wtf? 

Also that video of her foot explains alot. Does she need help? Yes we all know she does. Are her family genuine enough to help? HELL NO. 

I honestly don't know what will get Britney out of all this. She needs to start working again. That's I have to say for now. That might actually help distract her. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, diboy said:

Right? Her fans are enablers. This whole thing is just sad. But slay queen, go crazy I guess

The fact you have had this account on ATRL since August 2013, have only posted around 500 comments in 11 years and as we can see in your activity you only pop up on here when there's a negative thread made about Britney Spears is alarming. Christina's fans weirdly have so many dupes. I am going to send a dupe request, there's no way you're a real person :gaycat6:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The fact you have had this account on ATRL since August 2013, have only posted around 500 comments in 11 years and as we can see in your activity you only pop up on here when there's a negative thread made about Britney Spears is alarming. Christina's fans weirdly have so many dupes. I am going to send a dupe request, there's no way you're a real person :gaycat6:

I just dont use atrl that much sweety. I have a life lol

Dont try to deflect from the fact that Britney is sleeping with a drug dealer , acting weird, and blaming Everyone but herself for her situation. She needs a psychiatrist asap. And so do you tbh.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Leave her alone, it is her life. If she doesn't want anyone's help, then there is nothing her fans can do about it. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BryceG said:

I think most people are just concerned she's going to die soon. 

But she didn't self-harm on purpose or anything..

The most at fault she is, is that she danced too much (or like the initial report TMZ had) - that she chose a shitty "boyfriend" who hit her.

We are all concerned about her, but a lot of you are turning it into "She needs to get back into the conservatorship"

Lots of users are Waiting for her to f*ck up, when she hasn't lived a Free life in 10+ years. She obviously wouldn't be the best at it from the get-go.

• Thanks 1

The faux concern coming precisely from members that are notorious haters, it's giving conservatives concerned for the LGBTs 

:suburban:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

She's totally well. Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Lol pretty much

• Thanks 1

Yes *****! Sleep with that drug dealer! Be a mess, act weird! Serve us Blackout 2.0!

FhnFloS.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Jamie Lynn is TMZ's source. That explains a lot.

Rosengart could've gotten a better deal, the entire TriStar crew collaborating on the conservatorship for cash ended up not being a conspiracy. No one around her cared to invest their time and money unless it acted as a source of income. 

At the same time you can't help someone that doesn't want to help themselves. Whether she needs medication is not for me to say, but the fact that no one's getting repercussions for putting her on lithium is still mind-blowing to me.

Conservatorships for those with her money are always going to lean predatory but she clearly needs help.

The proud shaming here is gross and this situation is so sad.

Jamie Lynn being the source.

Y'all look like idiots right now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Wish there was someone could truly help.

Many of guys don't understand that being under the conservatorship made her mental health worse. She needed and still needs help but not that abusive conservatorship. 

Edited by Aethereal
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.