TMZ: Britney has public fight with boyfriend | Britney: "the news is fake"

Raspberries

After years of captivity, she is finally free and she is celebrating and living her life. I find the media simply disgusting and intrusive. None of us know her privately and nobody knows what she's really like and it's none of our business. She is a grown woman.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kataraqueen

• Jay07

• TouchinFree

• dirrtydiana

People are already blaming her for not leaving LA when she was dealing with court until literally yesterday

Britney basically just got told her abuser will continue to be free. The person that body shamed her, put antibirth control in her ******, forced her to strip naked for months on end, controlled her diet, controlled her finances to the point where she wasn't allowed to have dinner with her back-up dancers, forced her on medication that she was never supposed to take. Had this been ANY ordinary girl who just got told her rapist wasn't gonna be punished, I'm sure some of you would show a little bit more than "... She needs help!".

Some of you would probably still have that energy, because it's pretty obvious you weren't raised right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

she's clearly not well & hasn't been for a while

i'm praying she pulls through 

• Like 6

Who called them? Let me guess..

She needs to move in with Lindsay in Dubai tbh

• Like 1

can a ***** be on her period without being harrassed my ******* god

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I'm not an expert but I can attempt to answer this. The relationship is not good. She hasn't had custody of the kids in many years. They currently live in Hawaii with their dad and his girlfriend (?) and one of her sons recently made a remark that they don't want contact and are embarrassed by her social media presence. Someone can correct me if I made a mistake or fill in the details.

12 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

their father has intentionally soured their relationship with their mother. they were raised with weed and "aspiring rappers". they intentionally tried to move them to a state where their father could keep receiving money from Britney, even though she's always given them money to do what ever they want. they also went onto an australian show to talk smack about her as she was battling for her freedom.

they're children scarred from a horrible situation their mother was put in, and are lowkey idiots. When I was a child myself, I clocked my father calling my mom crazy for no reason, I feel like I truly have reason to say that these children are just lowkey dumb. They have the means to do the research, especially when their own mother is Britney Spears. They're dumb and selfish and they'll eventually come to regret the way they've behaved towards her. That's my own conclusion from all of the things I've seen through the years. Currently, it does not seem like they truly care baout her, sadly.

I see, I had a feeling their relationship was not good but it's so unfortunate to see how they don't even have sympathy for their mother who is obviously going through a tough time. Imagine putting your life and career on hold at the peak of your popularity to raise kids and this is how they treat you.

11 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

They are alienated from her after the conservatorship ended.  She put them on blast on social media and they said some stuff about her publicly.

Basically, her whole family and her true friends are alienated from Britney.

Alot of her family is trash but dealing with someone who is bipolar and off their medication is really hard.

Unfortunately, anyone who tries to get her to take her meds will get alienated from her. 

It's really common for bipolar people to not want to take their meds let alone Britney who was forced to take them for so long.

I can understand this, if you're not close with your family due to time apart then even small outbursts can ruin things for good, even if you know they're suffering from some condition.

From what I've read (including in court statements by Britney herself), it seems like post-2007 what she needed was not a conservatorship, but a stabilising influence and people who could return normalcy to her. By 2009-ish, she seemed to have fully recovered and was doing well for herself, but the constant deceit + abuse + overworking of her after that point eventually caused her to take a turn for the worse for again. Perhaps if instead of a conservatorship something more altruistic had taken place, Britney would've been in a much better place right now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Who called them? Let me guess..

TMZ makes up weird situations in order to take bad pictures of her and create the most dramatic narratives. Though I feel like Britney is "stupid" for not suing them in court because it sends them the message that they can do anything without facing any consequences.

Edit: Why have the threads been merged ? One is telling TMZ's side of the story and the second one was Britney clarifying that TMZ is lying. It's not very smart to merge them. :bloo:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

1 minute ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I see, I had a feeling their relationship was not good but it's so unfortunate to see how they don't even have sympathy for their mother who is obviously going through a tough time. Imagine putting your life and career on hold at the peak of your popularity to raise kids and this is how they treat you.

I can understand this, if you're not close with your family due to time apart then even small outbursts can ruin things for good, even if you know they're suffering from some condition.

From what I've read (including in court statements by Britney herself), it seems like post-2007 what she needed was not a conservatorship, but a stabilising influence and people who could return normalcy to her. By 2009-ish, she seemed to have fully recovered and was doing well for herself, but the constant deceit + abuse + overworking of her after that point eventually caused her to take a turn for the worse for again. Perhaps if instead of a conservatorship something more altruistic had taken place, Britney would've been in a much better place right now.

She never needed to recover. She was a 27 year old struggling with post-partum who was into partying. That's literally it. They introduced a bunch of trauma in her life that she never needed. By late 2009, she had already detoriated. Between the conservatorship and the release of Womanizer was just 5 months. If you truly think she had any deep-seated problems, then I hope you'd be able to deduct that she would never have been able to go on that promo tour. 

She was promised custody of her children, which was unrighteously taken from her when she was put in a drughold that she literally agreed to only to shut her parents up. She never tested positive for drugs. She was never diagnosed with bipolar, which that user should be reported for misspreading 

She was never given custody, and the promise of a "temporary" conservatorship was also not kept. She was fully fooled, and when she tried to fight it, they fully DRUGGED her, which we have full blown receipts and candids about. Britney had been turned into a money laundering scheme. It's extremely horrowing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I don't think we should be too hard on children who grow up in the spotlight and with a mentally ill mother. It's incredibly common for the just second to cause the children to get alienated.

Unfortunately, it seems like the main way Britney got stabilized post 2009 was that the conservators forced her to take her medications. 

Around 40% of bipolar people do not consistently take their medications. Outside of a conservatorship, there isn't really a way for others to force a person to take their medications regularly. It's why bipolar disorder is so hard on both the sufferer and their family and friends.

Unfortunately, Britney Spear's parents sucking made things even worse.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Didn't she originally claim it was a stunt double in those photos? I don't know what she's going through, but I feel bad for her.

Some of these comments..

The article says that her "boyfriend" hurt her, why paramedics were called..

We all know that she has bad taste in men since forever

..especially her fans will agree..

Why are yall acting like she just started walking naked and barefoot outside?

3 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

I don't think we should be too hard on children who grow up in the spotlight and with a mentally ill mother. It's incredibly common for the just second to cause the children to get alienated.

Unfortunately, it seems like the main way Britney got stabilized post 2009 was that the conservators forced her to take her medications. 

Around 40% of bipolar people do not consistently take their medications. Outside of a conservatorship, there isn't really a way for others to force a person to take their medications regularly. It's why bipolar disorder is so hard on both the sufferer and their family and friends.

she was literally never diagnosed with bipolar 

• Thanks 1

Her conservatorship was awful. 

Her fans are just enablers. 

This woman is gonna go the rest of her life being unable to trust anyone.

I wish we could actually know what shes doing but that will be up to her to decide what to tell the public or until she gets caught doing something crazy. 

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Didn't she originally claim it was a stunt double in those photos? I don't know what she's going through, but I feel bad for her.

She was saying it as an obvious lie, and asking for advice on how to lie because she's not good at it. :duck:

OT: Boston would be wayyy better than being around those vultures in LA and all the toxicity her name attracts there. I've always wondered why she doesn't just move to London. She seems to love the UK and stans the culture (since her grandmother was British). :duck:

9 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

She never needed to recover. She was a 27 year old struggling with post-partum who was into partying. That's literally it. They introduced a bunch of trauma in her life that she never needed. By late 2009, she had already detoriated. Between the conservatorship and the release of Womanizer was just 5 months. If you truly think she had any deep-seated problems, then I hope you'd be able to deduct that she would never have been able to go on that promo tour. 

She was promised custody of her children, which was unrighteously taken from her when she was put in a drughold that she literally agreed to only to shut her parents up. She never tested positive for drugs. She was never diagnosed with bipolar, which that user should be reported for misspreading 

She was never given custody, and the promise of a "temporary" conservatorship was also not kept. She was fully fooled, and when she tried to fight it, they fully DRUGGED her, which we have full blown receipts and candids about. Britney had been turned into a money laundering scheme. It's extremely horrowing. 

In 2007, the Los Angeles County Court ruled that she was 'a frequent and habitual drug user' and ordered her to submit to twice weekly drug tests. That is not just 'into partying'. She lost her custody of her children. That is not good or normal. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

Yeah I can understand her being distrustful of medical institutions now. It's heartbreaking that even people who might have had good intentions got sucked up in an abusive, dehumanizing scheme so she never truly had anyone in her corner. At the same time it's extremely frustrating to have to watch the same patterns repeat over and over. Surrounding herself with the worst of the worst, lying, deflecting, lashing out. No change can ever come if you don't honestly assume responsibility and try to sort yourself out. 

Fans infantilizing a 42 year old woman and pretending she never has any part in the mess that is her life certainly doesn't help.

2 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

In 2007, the Los Angeles County Court ruled that she was 'a frequent and habitual drug user' and ordered her to submit to twice weekly drug tests. That is not just 'into partying'. She lost her custody of her children. That is not good or normal. 

The LA county court also ruled a 27 year old to have dementia

post proof of her MEDICALLY being tested POSITIVE for drugs. If you don't, I hope the @admin's legit ban you for intentionally spreading misinformation. We're not on the dailymail, this is ridiculous

• Thanks 2

here is a much better insight to what happened without all of the mental health crisis narratives TMZ loves to paint 

Yep it's fake as everything TMZ posts about Brit. The thread has already been done but someone randomly merged it with the TMZ one.

15 minutes ago, Hurem said:

ATRL turning into Facebook meets Dailymail we love to see it

30 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

After years of captivity, she is finally free and she is celebrating and living her life. I find the media simply disgusting and intrusive. None of us know her privately and nobody knows what she's really like and it's none of our business. She is a grown woman.

From what we do see, it is a mess, that is not a grown woman. No one would post the shite that she does. 

I agree she should be left alone, but she does bring it on herself. Turn off social media for good. Have some respect for yourself and stop dating criminals would be a great start. It's only going to end in more drama, which she seems to love. 

I don't trust Cade, I think he runs to TMZ, he is probably getting good money.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Giancor said:

Does she even have friends or family that can actually help? :rip: C-ship or a tutor is not an option but she definitely needs some guidance 

At least her security team got her out of there before the ambulance could

take her and possibly put her on another mental health hold for evaluation which lead to the conservatorship last time.

:chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.