TMZ: Britney has public fight with boyfriend | Britney: "the news is fake"

Raspberries

I don't see Britney being here for much longer. She is reminding me of Whitney :sad: 

• Thumbs Down 12

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kataraqueen

• Jay07

• TouchinFree

• dirrtydiana

TMZ...... I won't even bother to read  

• Thanks 1

Y'all never brought a pillow to a car trip? c'mon

92ajN4I.gif

• Thanks 3

Unfortunately she has no one in her corner helping her go through life post-conservatorship 

She is very obviously unwell 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nostalgic said:

Britney could jump off her roof claiming she can fly and that aliens are going to take her up in their spaceship to Jupiter and there'll still be stans claiming she's

just being a silly 40 year old. Hopeless. When your advocates are those enabling your delusions, you'll never get better. Very sad that neither her family or her supporters seem to have her best interests at heart.

Absolutely. It's lame how these stans are cheering her downfall. They are sick. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

We can't trust the media. But hate to say it, I feel like true friends have abandoned her. The support system is just not there for my beloved Britney.

Being surrounded by users and messy people is what's going to push her or anyone in similar situations for that matter, over the edge,

and there's no shortage of those in Hollywood, especially for one as big a celebrity as her.

Hard to fix this unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

She really needed an adjustment period after the C-ship put in place so ease her back into Normaliy, Britney was the first pop girlie I stanned hard and hope she finds peace.

but this ain't it and anyone who's enabling this behaviour are not looking out for her best interest 

3 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Britney could jump off her roof claiming she can fly and that aliens are going to take her up in their spaceship to Jupiter and there'll still be stans claiming she's just being a silly 40 year old. Hopeless. When your advocates are those enabling your delusions, you'll never get better. Very sad that neither her family or her supporters seem to have her best interests at heart.

Im a supporter and do see that she needs help and most likely still does need a conservatorship my main issue was her family controlling that.  I would add though we dont know the full context of this situation and we are right to not trust TMZ. 

• Confused 3

She should returns onstage, it keeps her lifestyle straighter

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Dior said:

Absolutely. It's lame how these stans are cheering her downfall. They are sick. 

Literally. They choose to turn a blind eye. As a fan, you should want good for Britney. Not seeing her in incredibly dangerous instances when she is clearly very vulnerable right now. 

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

You're just as bad as anyone enabling her in her life. She is clearly unwell and needs help. That doesn't mean in an abusive way like last time, but someone who genuinely has her best interest at heart and makes sure she is seeing doctors regularly and gets the medication she clearly needs

Okay... thanks for the diagnosis :rip:  Now what?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

You're telling me her felon boyfriend isn't prince charming? :eek: I love her so so much but she's clearly retreading back to self destructive behavior.

Her stans still being in denial and blaming TMZ. Incredible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She needs help fast. I believe there was a strong reason she was under c-ship and it's only now coming to light that she was possibly better off in it 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 9

Yikes, this ain't it. 

The pictures made me very sad. 

I hope she finds the professional help she needs. I will always want the best for Britney and it breaks my heart that the media and people don't give a **** about her privacy and wellbeing. I wish people could leave her alone

• Thanks 1

Britney what the actual f, leave that man. 

I lived with an aunt who was bipolar for years when I was younger. Her constant ups and downs were wild. She still has to check into a facility every now and then. Very traumatizing. A lot of her behaviour makes me think of Britney. I hope she's taking her meds. As soon as my aunt thinks she's feeling better and gets off them she inevitably loses it sooner or later.

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

The way her fans are in denial is for the books. 

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique
  • Like 13

I just hope she finds peace and that this doesnt end up in tragedy. Sigh

Some of you are in denial... I was expecting this to be fake But then I saw the pics...

3 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

The way her fans are in denial is for the books. 

The fact that there are photos and they're still in this thread with their conspiracies 

• Like 1

She needs some rest. She's not well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.