Azealia Banks to re-record cult classic "Esta Noche"

Alex

it's about TIME that this bop had its resurgence. Let's hope this new version sees the light of day on all streaming platforms  :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i dont really keep up with azealia but wasn't she also supposed to rerecord to bwet? what happened to that

30 minutes ago, medal said:

i dont really keep up with azealia but wasn't she also supposed to rerecord to bwet? what happened to that

Tenth anniversary is in November but you know her

she's now in the phase of trying to relive glories from over a decade ago.

Yeah just cause she thought about it for a week doesn't mean she's going to do it. She has brilliant ideas, though and I welcome any of them that come to fruition 

2 hours ago, medal said:

Shes still in court to see if she can win her rights and earnings back from Jeff Kwanetz. I believe she's been on it tho. She's been in the studio a lot lately. 

one of her best!

the culture needs it to happen. one of her best songs and one of the best to be released that year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.