NYC influencer harasses IG user to sell username with new name 3 days after wedding

mercurialworld

Posted (edited)

This is so ******* ridiculous I just had to make a thread :ahh:

Do you think they should've just changed their username and call it a day, or would you spend your wedding day harassing people on IG as well? :blush:

Edited by mercurialworld
  • Haha 7

Kim there's people that are dying dot jpg.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Them both reporting each other is sending me :dies: I would've blocked from the first message, they both deserve to get banned for being childish and petty. 

OT: why did I think this would be about Bethenny Frankel :toofunny3:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

"Embarrassing for you"… the irony considering it's OBVIOUS this person is going to screenshot the conversation. Did they really think they were going to keep this to themselves? :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Harasses is such a strong word to use for this and lol at the person saying "if you had asked nicely" she did? She offered to

pay for the username now that it's her new legal name. Idk how that wasn't nice. Idk this "influencer" so idk who I'm defending but I don't see anything wrong. Reporting the page is a little much, but it is weird to have a finsta that is your real name and it wouldn't be wrong to assume that this person changed their name to hers just so she couldn't have it.

idk if you can buy IG names or not, but assuming the influencer isn't under the impression that you cannot, it wasn't like she was forcing her to do something that she knows is wrong.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Danna Paola's impact I see :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• ATRL Moderator

I just read all the chats and don't see where she's doing this literally ON her wedding day. Where was this information revealed?

4 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Harasses is such a strong word to use for this and lol at the person saying "if you had asked nicely" she did? She offered to

pay for the username now that it's her new legal name. Idk how that wasn't nice. Idk this "influencer" so idk who I'm defending but I don't see anything wrong. Reporting the page is a little much, but it is weird to have a finsta that is your real name and it wouldn't be wrong to assume that this person changed their name to hers just so she couldn't have it.

idk if you can buy IG names or not, but assuming the influencer isn't under the impression that you cannot, it wasn't like she was forcing her to do something that she knows is wrong.

I personally think being so entitled because you happen to have money is super gross + it is harassment, that's just me tho

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I just read all the chats and don't see where she's doing this literally ON her wedding day. Where was this information revealed?

Her Instagram is private now, but she put like 10 stories of the wedding's happenings today :coffee: there might be screenshots on twitter or reddit though

EDIT: Nvm, wedding registry says it happened three days ago!

Edited by mercurialworld

The entire exchange is a kii

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

I personally think being so entitled because you happen to have money is super gross + it is harassment, that's just me tho

It's entitled to ask? Where's the entitlement. They offered to pay and then saw that they changed it 3 times before and asked if they can change it again, especially since they aren't even active.

• Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator

:deadbanana:

13 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

It's entitled to ask? Where's the entitlement. They offered to pay and then saw that they changed it 3 times before and asked if they can change it again, especially since they aren't even active.

It doesn't matter if they're "active", I think it's entitled to message a complete stranger and argue with them when you don't get your way just because they have something you want, or is it okay just because they have money 😊 

• Like 4

I see why Grimes and Musk named their kids… that :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

bro why is it always these khia influencers that act like this :deadbanana4:

• Haha 5

"My name is Katherine"

"Which is illegal"

sent me :dies:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Them both reporting each other is sending me :dies: I would've blocked from the first message, they both deserve to get banned for being childish and petty. 

OT: why did I think this would be about Bethenny Frankel :toofunny3:

why should the non influencer get banned...?what?

Personally I'd have seen how much I could get her to shell out for the name, getting banned might be worth it. 

• Like 2

she ENDED HER  :gaycat7:

She really said

tiffany pollard GIF

• Haha 2

The narcissism and entitlement of some people :deadbanana:

I hope Katherine Asdhdgjdjs gets dragged for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ok but who will win the battle of the reports

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

''I don't believe that's your name''  

8f05099c2a443de252ebe65108b0d8b4.gif

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Haha 3

:ahh:

This has Demi-at-the-froyo-shop energy. :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.