Katy speaks to E! about her hair; didn't interact with Idol audience

gloamingtheplain

I actually feel kind of bad for her. I think she's scarred from 2017 and feels that unless she has long black hair like it's 2013 no one will think she looks pretty etc. 

It was obviously a troll haircut video but I think the reaction was worse than she expected. 

Actually, I think she just tested the KatyCatsRats on Twitter after their "Justice For Witness". :cm:

Those 3 gays with regina george complex coming for her only for her hair.

Like this girl looks amazing with everything.

• Like 2

She looks good with the short hair ngl

Even when she had it that length when it was blonde during CTTR it was good

It was when she decided to go even shorter that it looked awful

If she does that again I think I might get PTSD

Ooh she's really taking it serious huh

"Stay pressed"?? Look in the mirror mama!!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

honestly I get it, she's trying to roll out this era and you can tell she's being careful…she's a human, you can only take so much.

• Thanks 1

by confirming that she's glued to her phone watching people are gonna go out of their way to get a rise.m4a from her

lolol hopefully the bob doesnt overshadow the music 

Yes let's drag the 5 fans you have left for stuff that happened 7 years ago. Very smart move right before an album cycle. The only person who needs to learn from a "teachable moment" is herself.

• Thumbs Down 3

It is what she deserves, we demand BLACK LONG HAIR  :coffee2:

She looks good :flame:

She looks great tho

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, but the short hair brings out the worst in her

She genuinely looks straight up unflattering to me here.

Edited by concubine

Insane that she's this insecure almost 10 years later... her fans really did a number on her :deadbanana:

• Like 1

She's in her #PromoteOnlineKindness era I fear 

Sometimes I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or insecure :rip:

• Like 1

A silky medium long bob would fit her so well too, that obsession with loooong black hair is not clicking its 2024 

gretchen-gifs.gif

And your comments exactly show what Katy was checking yesterday.... Among her 5 fans Katy wanted to see who's a kat and who's a rat.... Katy has made it clear that if anyone has any problem with Katy's hairline they can simply unstan her lol

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

Yes let's drag the 5 fans you have left for stuff that happened 7 years ago. Very smart move right before an album cycle. The only person who needs to learn from a "teachable moment" is herself.

It happened last night…..?

She can obviously style herself however she wants, but if she wants to make a comeback in music (which it seems like she does), she needs to have long black hair.

It's not that complicated.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Aurora said:

Sis, I don't why you are so upset about what Katy said but I will try to understand. Clearly you were one of the girls mad at her hair during the Witness era. I'm a Katycat and the only girls I saw pissed were success stans who ran to Taylor and Dua because they were on & popping. Honestly this vitriol some of y'all throw at this girl where y'all run into every thread just to call her a has-been is pretty meh & tired at this point. Like 5 fans really, when Mrs. Bloom is doing 6,671,759 Spotify streams daily (Solo) with no album, no single, no project out. Some more respected faves cannot even get that much. 

All I have to say is when She said stay pressed, she clearly was speaking to you. 

Edited by Phaunzie
Silicon parts are made for toys

19 hours ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

Actually, I think she just tested the KatyCatsRats on Twitter after their "Justice For Witness". :cm:

It's not too late to release Roulette, Miss Perry.

Lame, if we are honest!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.