Jojo Siwa - "Balance Baby"

mercurialworld

Produced by The Futuristics (Selena Gomez - Fetish), she teased it in an IG caption a few weeks ago, and it L worded today. It's a bop and fits her much more than Karma imo

1234654771248365598.gif?size=160&quality

*video of her doing choreography to some of it, also allegedly her but might be a writer's demo, otherwise it's just autotuned asf 💀*

Edited by mercurialworld

39 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

Produced by The Futuristics (Selena Gomez - Fetish), she teased it in an IG caption a few weeks ago, and it L worded today. It's a bop and fits her much more than Karma imo

1234654771248365598.gif?size=160&quality

*video of her doing choreography to some of it, also allegedly her but might be a writer's demo, otherwise it's just autotuned asf 💀*

Is this going to be another demo of a more popular singer that was also recorded by a complete unknown?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Is this going to be another demo of a more popular singer that was also recorded by a complete unknown?

Probably!

• Haha 2

Did she steal this one too. Cause her reported second single was stolen from emeline. Jojo previewed it at a club and it still had emeline's vocals on it. Emeline clapped back saying the song was stolen. Hopefully emeline gets the Britt smith boost. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

Produced by The Futuristics (Selena Gomez - Fetish), she teased it in an IG caption a few weeks ago, and it L worded today.

Why did I think at first this meant "it lesbianed today" :deadbanana2:

• Haha 8

Wait i kinda live 

• Like 1

Is she gonna release an album full of stolen songs or

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

A reverse Sia experience 

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

At this point it's 3/3 teased or released songs that were written/produced by/for people not initially related to her whatsoever, so :blush:

I hope she performs at the VMAs this year

Y'all nicer to Madonna and Beyoncé.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I think she's just living her k-pop fantasy. The album will be full of writer demos that she had 0 creative input on 

11 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Did she steal this one too. Cause her reported second single was stolen from emeline. Jojo previewed it at a club and it still had emeline's vocals on it. Emeline clapped back saying the song was stolen. Hopefully emeline gets the Britt smith boost. 

What a mess :deadbanana:

i thought her next single was the meghan one :rip: 

Yall need to realise how the music industry works.

• Like 1

Karma is guilty pleasure ngl... I listen to both versions btw, cause they both bops!

Anyway, I hope Balance Baby is just as good, hearing it's stolen :fan:

I can't believe i'll have to defend Jojo Siwa of all people but I thought everyone knew that artists buy unreleased songs/demos like this all the time? (or are given to them). She's not stealing anything lol.

• Like 1

The melodies and production are SO 2013-coded. Some of the melodies remind me of Stars Dance by Selena Gomez (like 0:18), but probably not surprising given it's probably from that time/same writers.

The chorus also reminds me of some Indian song that I can't place. I'm kinda obsessed tho..

https://youtu.be/nqgGrvVA6lc?si=l1ESWIjJmFNV32XZ 

Coming to create another iconic pop culture moment 

Balance Baby > Choose Your Fighter > Karma 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.