Inappropriate advice to Rihanna goes viral on X

shyboi

people, specially men should let women decide how many blessings they want (or not) bring to this world 

That user is a woman tho :thing:

Just now, Katamari said:

That user is a woman tho :thing:

the comments? 

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

the comments? 

Well……yes!

ot: kind of silly how you can say the craziest stuff and just say  it's just a joke haha as if that is supposed to hand wave it :rip:

tho I don't the original joke is that bad per say mama is still fighting for her life in the comments :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Rihanna is a troll, she might just want the commotion 

That's disgusting in so many ways... You might laugh and think it's silly, but as always, they somehow want to control a woman's body, whether she wants to get pregnant, whether she wants to have a FAMILY, let her, if she wants to have 5, 6 children, it's her problem, it's not up to any of us to decide whether she deserves to have a child or not, if she's going to have another child, may it come healthy. Rihanna already has her mark in the history of music.

• Like 1

Yes take some inspiration from your fans

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

• Haha 1

The tweet itself doesn't seem that serious at all

• Thanks 2

LMFAOOOOOO. It's not that deep. 

some users here saying that woman's autonomy ain't serious and something to joke about? 

22 minutes ago, shyboi said:

some users here saying that woman's autonomy ain't serious and something to joke about? 

People joke about men's dicks all the time so, yes.

• Confused 1

The entitlement...if having kids is what she wants and makes her fulfilled and happy, I hope she stays healthy and has as many as she can! 

Edited by Mandalore

Can someone post a transcript? I've met cringe tolerance for the day. :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, modeblock said:

Can someone post a transcript? I've met cringe tolerance for the day. :celestial5:

what type of transcript you need illiterate hoe? the tweet is as clear as it gets 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

what type of transcript you need illiterate hoe? the tweet is as clear as it gets 

all I see it says she's pregnant and for rihallah to hit someone with her butt? I wanna know what they SAY in the damn video lmao 

• Like 1

There's just no reason to get offended for such an obvious joke lol

4 minutes ago, modeblock said:

all I see it says she's pregnant and for rihallah to hit someone with her butt? I wanna know what they SAY in the damn video lmao 

That reply was so rude. I apologize. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

It's very serious and it's why we shouldn't make facetious threads about tweets that don't actually endanger billionaire women like Rih and focus on the very active threats to every woman in the world

Between a third pregnancy and the fact that she said she didn't even have songs prepared... The album is not coming. Ever.  :gaycat7:

9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It's very serious and it's why we shouldn't make facetious threads about tweets that don't actually endanger billionaire women like Rih and focus on the very active threats to every woman in the world

yeah, let's look at the big picture, a tweet with almost 170k likes in one day speaks volumes about how society treats women, Rihanna or not 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.