• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Movimento Perpétuo

• Katamari

• Cain

• tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

1) so I guess Harry Styles, the boys from Red White & Royal Blue, Saltburn, Challengers, etc. are all "culturally queer"?

2) this just seems like, what 10 years ago they would've called "metrosexual"

3) has this man even been active in any projects in the last 3-5 years? I don't understand how he's being quoted in all these interviews when he's not actually working in anything :toofunny3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This thread is a hoot ffffff :bibliahh:

He isn't gay? :chick2:

My brother everytime i play songs from female artists in his car

• Haha 3

Kind of cringe but I don't really care considering the actual issues queer people are facing 

4 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

1) so I guess Harry Styles, the boys from Red White & Royal Blue, Saltburn, Challengers, etc. are all "culturally queer"?

2) this just seems like, what 10 years ago they would've called "metrosexual"

3) has this man even been active in any projects in the last 3-5 years? I don't understand how he's being quoted in all these interviews when he's not actually working in anything :toofunny3:

1. a. All Harry Styles says is that he doesn't want to discuss his sexuality. He has never defined himself with any terms whatsoever, let alone something as dumb as "culturally queer." Whatever that means. You think wearing pink and nail polish means queer, so between him being more out there with his fashion and fans being schizophrenic with the whole Larry thing, people continue to ask him what his sexuality is, and every time he says "it's none of your business who I f*¨ck, leave me alone." And every time, y'all react with "no, tell me or I'll call you names." And atp, it's been like 10 years of this song and dance. It's exhausting.

1. b. Taylor Zakhar-Perez is literally married to a man. Like, this man is just queer. But once again, he's not willing to let y'all in on his relationship, so he's accused of queerbaiting. WHILE MARRIED TO A MAN.

1. c. I'm 90% sure Nicholas Galitzine has said he's straight.

1. d. IDK about the Challengers guys, but that movie's been out for a week, are y'all going to start discourse over them as well??

2. Somewhat, even dumber tho, because metrosexual meant a man who was into fashion and skincare and stuff. At least it implied the man DOING something. Now it's just the man being around something. It's like they catch the gay via osmosis and do nothing.

3. IDK but every time I hear about him it's on this tone. As far as I'm aware he's very unemployed. And I can tell.

21 minutes ago, Jotham said:

This is why I don't really identify with the word "queer." It doesn't have any specific meaning anymore.

If I have to argue with one more straight person about how being in a relationship with a bisexual person of the opposite gender doesn't make you queer

I'm gatekeeping this ****

• Like 3

:dancehall2: at least hes hot and an ally

Is this a fancy new way to say you're an ally? Because this is the first time I'm reading this term.

Does he eat ass or like his ate?

Yes or no?

oh-that's-not.gif

• Haha 1

Okay str*ggot.

• Haha 2

So an Ally.

breed some culture into me, king :clap3: 

• Haha 2

oh brother

46 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

1. a. All Harry Styles says is that he doesn't want to discuss his sexuality. He has never defined himself with any terms whatsoever, let alone something as dumb as "culturally queer." Whatever that means. You think wearing pink and nail polish means queer, so between him being more out there with his fashion and fans being schizophrenic with the whole Larry thing, people continue to ask him what his sexuality is, and every time he says "it's none of your business who I f*¨ck, leave me alone." And every time, y'all react with "no, tell me or I'll call you names." And atp, it's been like 10 years of this song and dance. It's exhausting.

1. b. Taylor Zakhar-Perez is literally married to a man. Like, this man is just queer. But once again, he's not willing to let y'all in on his relationship, so he's accused of queerbaiting. WHILE MARRIED TO A MAN.

1. c. I'm 90% sure Nicholas Galitzine has said he's straight.

1. d. IDK about the Challengers guys, but that movie's been out for a week, are y'all going to start discourse over them as well??

2. Somewhat, even dumber tho, because metrosexual meant a man who was into fashion and skincare and stuff. At least it implied the man DOING something. Now it's just the man being around something. It's like they catch the gay via osmosis and do nothing.

3. IDK but every time I hear about him it's on this tone. As far as I'm aware he's very unemployed. And I can tell.

No girl, Y'ALL think that, that's the entire point :rip:

strags that happen to be allys always do the most like girl what

ma'am!! the Harolds of the world need to leave us tf alone. ktx

hsZ5B18.gif

Unfortunately for you Mr. Criss, gay is not a cultural orientation it is a sexual orientation. 

Just say you're an ally and you are proud to be part of queer culture. You're too pretty to be this stupid.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.