Chris Hemsworth drags himself in Thor: Love & Thunder - "I became a parody of myself"

Hector

The countless lashings this movie got, even from the titular character :deadbanana4: The self dragging :deadbanana4:

Edited by Hector
  • Like 1

The way Taika will never fully recover from this :rip:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

all these jokey marvel movies were bad to the industry

• Like 4

Thor Love and Thunder:

anime-girl.gif

• Haha 3

I liked the movie for what it's worth, it's the best one? Not by miles but it's enjoyable.

• Like 4

It's crazy how that movie basically snapped everyone out of Marvel delusion, with Quantumania being the final nail in the coffin. :deadbanana4: Good riddance!

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

it was somewhat enjoyable tho, but yeah they treated the Thor movies like a try hard comedy, and most of the jokes were funny but a lot of them were also just cringeworthy.. i think i enjoyed the screaming goats the most :ahh:

• Haha 2

I disagree, I watched L&T as a love letter to the fans after Ragnarok was such a surprise success (and great movie), so L&T just could not disappoint for me and I think Jane's death was well-treated and the end scene (post-credits) quite touching.

It wasn't the best MCU film but definitely above average. I would rather watch any Thor than Captain America or Iron Man visual soup.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BabyBenzz said:

it was somewhat enjoyable tho, but yeah they treated the Thor movies like a try hard comedy, and most of the jokes were funny but a lot of them were also just cringeworthy.. i think i enjoyed the screaming goats the most :ahh:

Yeah, the goats always made me laugh because they would scream out of nowhere lmao.

• Haha 1

Taika Waititi is over

Props to him for admitting this but the blame lies with the people who wrote the script and the director :rip:

• Like 3

He'll be fine. Netflix will always need a pretty but common face for those Ryan Reynolds task x type of movies and he's exactly that 

The real crime of this movie is burying both Jane and Natalie Portmans career 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SuperCiC1 said:

I disagree, I watched L&T as a love letter to the fans after Ragnarok was such a surprise success (and great movie), so L&T just could not disappoint for me and I think Jane's death was well-treated and the end scene (post-credits) quite touching.

It wasn't the best MCU film but definitely above average. I would rather watch any Thor than Captain America or Iron Man visual soup.

I think the comedy worked on Ragnarok because it had some space between the comedy moments and the more action/serious scenes. With L&T it just felt like the comedy was on at all times and it just felt like they threw the script and said "let's have a party" :skull:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

It's crazy how that movie basically snapped everyone out of Marvel delusion, with Quantumania being the final nail in the coffin. :deadbanana4: Good riddance!

You sure about that?

spacer.png

It was horrible. Natalie must've got a huge check to sign on to that mess.

7 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

You sure about that?

spacer.png

Deadpool was massive way before it joined the MCU.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Marvel has had 3 hits since Thor tho :dies:

And Deadpool is gonna be the 4th. 

People be forgetting Thor has 3 bad films out of 4. :deadbanana: A panned Thor movie ain't new. So the narrative that another Thor love and thunder ended marvel makes no sense 

Not sure why he's blaming himself. The tone of the film is on Taika and the screenwriters. 

At least we got a nude scene of him:suburban:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

I hate myself for finding him attractive. I never say this, but he could get it all night long. 

• Haha 1

That's okay sweetie. 

Wide Open Joe GIF

37 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

At least we got a nude scene of him:suburban:

It was a stunt double :suburban:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.