Is this one of the best pop songs from recent years?

The Man Who

When it comes to my taste in music I think that I'm just a rock chick. And I like to rock out. I like to throw sh*t around. But, this song just awakens the homo from within.

Everything from the vocals, production and melody are 10/10. I've had it on repeat for the past few days and it seems to get better with each listen. 

Have you welcomed Sabrina into your life? 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Does anyone know what song the chorus sounds like?

This city pop inspired bop :WAP: just so fresh and so airy, carefree and lighter :clap3: This sound really fits Sabrina 

• Like 1

One of the better upbeat bops on the album and more deserving of smashing over Espresso (yes I will continue to be a hater in every single thread:dies:)

It's one of my faves from her why not

Edited by TSwiftie
  • Like 1

This deserved to be her first #1 rather than Espresso :jonny6:

• Like 1

It was one of the first songs that clicked with me on the album. I don't listen much anymore but it's a very good song :clap3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Does anyone know what song the chorus sounds like?

I think it's this

There's like a trillion versions of it in Italian, Spanish, French and English :dies:

• Like 1

This is my favorite Sabrina song and the song that was on repeat in my head for months after I first heard it.

• Like 1

taste! i love sabrina

• Like 1

YES. :WAP:

Instant pop perfection.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

This city pop inspired bop :WAP: just so fresh and so airy, carefree and lighter :clap3: This sound really fits Sabrina 

Musically, she flew under my radar but I heard "Espresso" about 2 weeks ago and I've been obsessed with it, so I gave some of her other songs a listen and she has so many quality tracks. 

3 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

Musically, she flew under my radar but I heard "Espresso" about 2 weeks ago and I've been obsessed with it, so I gave some of her other songs a listen and she has so many quality tracks. 

No exactly. I remember Sue Me used to come on shuffle loads back in the day but I always used to skip it. When I finally listened and checked out Singular Act 1 and 2 I was like erm, who hid these back to back bops...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, glitch said:

No exactly. I remember Sue Me used to come on shuffle loads back in the day but I always used to skip it. When I finally listened and checked out Singular Act 1 and 2 I was like erm, who hid these back to back bops...

I haven't checked out those albums yet, but I'll make sure that I do. I've been loving Espresso, Read your Mind, Tornado Warnings, Nonsense, Fast Times and Feather. :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Came for this Camila-esque bop:

this and at least other 5 songs on the albun being better than espresso :WAP:

hold me closer, sweetie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.