Mario Kart books "Pencil-thin" Xtina in next game

Sexyzinger

1 hour ago, WEEKND said:

Lmaoooo be nice 

I actually think she's taking a page out of Bey 's book 

Using all kind of promotion to finance her album so she doesn't have to ***** herself out to radio djs and Spotify curators later

honestly i doubt this is true anyway, mario kart doesn't use singers for their soundtracks and the source is an old stan who tweets made up rumors for engagement :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

and if they did use a singer to promote their new game i think they'd go for someone a little more relevant no shade :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

But who does she main? I need to know if she is serving taste

55 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

honestly i doubt this is true anyway, mario kart doesn't use singers for their soundtracks and the source is an old stan who tweets made up rumors for engagement :deadbanana4:

Hide contents

and if they did use a singer to promote their new game i think they'd go for someone a little more relevant no shade :rip:

Lmao you're right but this got me thinking about how 2 years ago I randomly opened Waze to go somewhere illicit and Xtina was the voice 

How unique 😂😂😂

It's hard to be a Britney fan and a Nintendo fan at the same time when Xtina is doing this well.

• Haha 1

Legend Christina the ultimate gamer queen!! Fortnite next 

4 minutes ago, Nintendoes said:

It's hard to be a Britney fan and a Nintendo fan at the same time when Xtina is doing this well.

Britney is doing even better, looking hotter than ever, selling millions of books and busy being an unapologetic baddie, don't let them fool you sis 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Britney is doing even better, looking hotter than ever, selling millions of books and busy being an unapologetic baddie, don't let them fool you sis 

:rip: I agree but these parts are obv a lie. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah nothing sells video games to young people than someone they have to google :rip:

It's just a rumor, but as a gaymer and Nintendo fan too I would like to see it. 

cant wait to play :clap3:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Hide contents

Xtina has had a Nintendo partnership for a few years now so this wouldn't be surprising. there's also footage of her from the Mickey Mouse Club playing the original Mario Kart so she's a true fan and not just a random collaboration like Oreo

• Like 1

Scare the kids away with your voice, legend! :clap3:d7f6f8a58f9ac2a0444c38b787c2ac4962308640

• Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Reveal hidden contents

Xtina has been working with Nintendo for years.

I ofc leaning towards Nintendo exc judgement than some random people on the internet.

this is probably a fake news anyways but even with this fake news haters keep making their way to Xtina's threads :rip:

• Thanks 1

Coming for Charli XCX's gig I see. 

• Haha 1

Not christina's long lost sister Rachel dragging her by her blonde extensions omfg :rip:

13 hours ago, shyboi said:

girl-

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Not christina's long lost sister Rachel dragging her by her blonde extensions omfg :rip:

Rachel is a gamer girl I knew it :clap3:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Ahh, love this lovely sisterhood relationship :heart2:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Rachel looks so god OMFG. meanwhile other girl's sisters are leeches that looks like their dad's amputated foot :clap3:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

Rachel looks so god OMFG. meanwhile other girl's sisters are leeches that looks like their dad's amputated foot :clap3:

Xtina & Rachel are both so hot makes me wanna mount them both. Shelley really birthing baddies out here

:jonny5:

• Haha 1

Queen things

In addition to putting the finishing touches on her new album

HEjJeLT.gif

• Haha 1

Xtina in the Dirrty outfit with the helmet on would be a slay character though not gonna lie 

• Like 1

Taylor = the music industry

Gaga = the pharmaceutical industry

Christina = the gaming and lube industry :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.