Smoke Lounge: ATRL, where the ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ at?

mercurialworld

Welcome to the Smoke Lounge! Let's take a break from all the Taylor drags, and enjoy a drag of some of our Mary Jane Holland (or edibles if you're into that). This is the place to talk about everything related to weed, from strains and consumption methods to your favourite moments while high. Whether you're a seasoned stoner or just curious about the world of weed, everyone is welcome here. So come on in, pull up a chair, and let's spark up some conversation about our favourite green plant.ย 962138162006732800.webp?size=160&quality=lossless

ย 

7gsD.gif

ย 

Enjoy cannabis in moderation ladies!

Edited by mercurialworld

6789bebc96f0b6539b94d9c461c5c4c3.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I ain't smoking with yall

IMG_7860.thumb.gif.3e36e19d5b7ed8889e00f

• Haha 4

hippies!

• Haha 1

I'm a week clean but hope y'all have fun girliess:wan:

• Thanks 1

Stoned sex is honestly the best. Weed has given me the most intense, mind-blowing, breathtaking orgasms.

ย 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Supervixen said:

Stoned sex is honestly the best. Weed has given me the most intense, mind-blowing, breathtaking orgasms.

ย 

I've never triedย :chick1:ย too p*ssy about accidentally greening out and having a panic attack with my fwb

I got some cheap weed that was heavily discounted and it's showing, it barely does anything for meย :rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mercurialworld said:

I've never triedย :chick1:ย too p*ssy about accidentally greening out and having a panic attack with my fwb

I highly recommend it, such anย indescribable andย otherworldly experienceย :WAP:ย unless of course you might genuinely have a panic attack

Edited by Supervixen
  • Thanks 1

Mess not the ghetto gifย 

ย 

We not in here huffing n puffing methย 

ย 

Weed is quite classy anyway there's this place called The Medicine Box in Montreal it's in that area where the movers and shakers get their drugs lol but it's so effing cute I don't know how to roll so I get these vape pen from them looks like this

ย 

https://images.app.goo.gl/Kx6tTENc5PCih43F8

ย 

ย 

One hit is all u need. So strong and so discreet I carry the pen with me everywhere and nobody knows. The battery part looks like a USB head so u can even charge it at work and people won't have any idea what ur doingย 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, WEEKND said:

Mess not the ghetto gifย 

ย 

We not in here huffing n puffing methย 

ย 

Weed is quite classy anyway there's this place called The Medicine Box in Montreal it's in that area where the movers and shakers get their drugs lol but it's so effing cute I don't know how to roll so I get these vape pen from them looks like this

ย 

https://images.app.goo.gl/Kx6tTENc5PCih43F8

ย 

ย 

One hit is all u need. So strong and so discreet I carry the pen with me everywhere and nobody knows. The battery part looks like a USB head so u can even charge it at work and people won't have any idea what ur doingย 

Ooooh as someone in MTL thank u! I'll have to check it out, although I've been looking at vaporizersย 

3 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

Ooooh as someone in MTL thank u! I'll have to check it out, although I've been looking at vaporizersย 

Enjoy it's in Oka lolย 

ย 

They have this bumblegum flavored disposable oneย 

ย 

10/10 I fear

• Thanks 1

Don't care for smoking, but my fat ass loves a good edibleย 

ย 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BLฮ”CKP!NK said:

ย 

spacer.png

Samesies, I can't roll for **** either way and we have dispensaries with edibles here so I'm alright

What are good movies to watch when high?

18 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

I'm not sure, I just browse google maps and listen to my favourite music while highย 962138162006732800.webp?size=160&quality=losslessย maybe someone else will know of a good one.

3 hours ago, Weld_E said:

My personal favorites:

- 3 Women (1977)

- Chungking Express (1994)

- Fallen Angels (1995)

ย 

I have yet to watchย Wonderwall (1968), but it seems perfect to watch when high.

• Thanks 1

it's great to watch live concerts when you're high, I felt like I was thereย :alexz2:

Just ate a beef jerky edible

ย 

DBSaqca.gif

How do y'all deal with the munchies? I've gained so much weight over the past year because of how much I'm smokingย :chick3:

i smoked so much yesterday and friday and ordered so much uber eats tooย :toofunny2:ย i really need a break

On 4/30/2024 at 11:09 AM, Weld_E said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

On 4/30/2024 at 10:17 AM, BLฮ”CKP!NK said:

ย 

spacer.png

we love edibles

ย 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DeadInside said:

How do y'all deal with the munchies? I've gained so much weight over the past year because of how much I'm smokingย :chick3:

I don't really get the munchies for some reason so I can't helpย :chick3:

ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.