Katy chops hair off again, calls fanbase rats

Joyride

This whole type of humor she has is cringe. This is the type of humor that makes her seem like a joke and not taken seriously as a pop star. There is a time and place for her to be sexy, fun, and be silly. But for Katy she always thinks this humor is cool and makes her unique. And that's how we got the stupid dancing poop at her Vegas show. Which is why nobody took her seriously and her show started to flop at Vegas.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• znake

• Witnessed ET

• gettsleazy

• shimind

19 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Katy Perry is talented

tnyp6-tiffany-pollard.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, gettsleazy said:

tnyp6-tiffany-pollard.gif

I know it is subjective, but who or what exactly are you benchmarking talent against?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Idk how you can have such level of hatred for a popstar, it's bizarre.

The irony...

The 3 remaining KatyRATS are always trashing Taylor, Kesha and Gaga.

And the KatyRAT who calls Gaga ugly all the time is now dragging Sabrina in every thread and calling her ugly too. Disgusting.

Edited by Broken
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I think it looks cute :michael:

She wears wigs anyway so y'all are overreacting 

56 minutes ago, Broken said:

The irony...

And the KatyRAT who calls Gaga ugly all the time is now dragging Sabrina in every thread and calling her ugly too. Disgusting.

Do you mean that  KatyRat who used to "drag" other popstars by saying Katy is pregnant and pretty, she has a working womb unlike your ugly infertile faves? He's still not banned? :rip:

She seems mad at having been dragged for cutting her hair. To be fair her stans overreacted.

11 hours ago, concubine said:

Okay so she knows she has a wig on and is pretending to get a haircut why..

she's almost 40, mind you. I used to think this trolling was harmless but now it seems like some type of attemtion seeking. i feel like her/her label seem to think that gimmicks are only thing she can offer anymore: she refuses to mature even though she's been in the industry for over a decade now. Actually with each album from OOTD to Prism to Smile, she's damn near catering to an increasingly young and less mature audience

Her troubling upbringing is really catching up with her too and it's clear that she's never fully healed. Even in the WWW livestream showed us she lacked basic, even elementary school level concepts of math and science.. bruh i really wish I never found out certain things about her, this lady really shares too much sometimes

she looks genuinely crazy tonight. This era is already off to a horrible start, she is so corny and annoying bruh I can't do this anymore

Using "bruh" in an essay about Katy Perry's humor on ATRL is wild 

On 4/29/2024 at 4:37 PM, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. We were rooting for you. WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!

How dare you!  LEARN SOMETHING from this! 

NOT the KatyRats :rip::deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

I love it tbh.

8 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Are you ok?

This sounds like you're projecting. There's nothing wrong with her attitude here.

This whole era is giving "OKAY LOOK! GRANDMA'S STILL GOT IT!" vibes 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BryceG said:

I know it is subjective, but who or what exactly are you benchmarking talent against?

That's a renowned Katy hater in this forum. He doesn't need a benchmark to hate Katy, he just thinks he has an excuse because he's a Kesha stan and believes Katy somehow "owes" his fave something. Lol. There's another Kesha stan called Tom-something who literally camps out in Katy threads to react to hate-posts about her. Don't waste your energy engaging with and asking questions to such walls. 

15 minutes ago, concubine said:

This whole era is giving "OKAY LOOK! GRANDMA'S STILL GOT IT!" vibes 

that's all in your head. Get your perspective fixed, maybe. 

7 hours ago, Broken said:

The irony...

oh so now we're using "b-b-but a few stans said this about my fave" as an excuse to hate on another popstar? Nope, that's not a good enough reason to be that deranged. Do better. 

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

What a particularly unhinged thread. She was just kidding around. :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Tropical said:

You can tell some of these people are absolutely devoid of any color in their lives if they're THIS offended by a woman's random joke on TV. :dies:

or they just have a history of hating her for whatever reason and this moment is just an excuse. Either or. Pathetic. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Broken said:

The irony...

What it is your problem? Don't be coward and tag me , pendejo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

she can use a wig when the era starts.. no biggie 

just bring back those dr luke bops... no one even watches music videos anymore. Looks dont matter 

just bring back those dr luke bops... no one even watches music videos anymore. Looks dont matter 

At least it's not a blonde pixie cut

• Haha 1

Another flop confirmed.

21 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I like how she thinks it's still 2017 and a significant number of people care how short her hair is.

The way she was talking to and about her own fans and you're here yapping... Like you are not the target audience I promise

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tropical said:

She wasn't kidding, she was just testing her own so called fans. This was solely something only the fandom should be worried about .... ATRL and stan twt are just yapping nonsense atp

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Katycat said:

The way she was talking to and about her own fans and you're here yapping... Like you are not the target audience I promise

The only reason Kats had a meltdown when she went for short hair in 2017 is because they knew it would diminish her sex appeal, and by extension her mainstream audience (and they were right). True fans don't actually care about haircuts and will love the artist regardless, so I don't know what you're going on about.

• Like 1

Eh? I thought the short hair looked really good on her.

14 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

That's a renowned Katy hater in this forum. He doesn't need a benchmark to hate Katy, he just thinks he has an excuse because he's a Kesha stan and believes Katy somehow "owes" his fave something. Lol. There's another Kesha stan called Tom-something who literally camps out in Katy threads to react to hate-posts about her. Don't waste your energy engaging with and asking questions to such walls. 

"Renowned Katy hater" omg my impact

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.