US reportedly working to stop ICC from issuing arrest warrant for Netanyahu

GraceRandolph

A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for more genocide. :biblio:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Despicable. This country hasn't had moral credibility in a very long time (both domestically and internationally) but it's going to be interesting to see how certain politicians try to justify this asinine decision. 

• Like 4

Joe Biden must be a truly despicable person.

Imagine spending your entire life wanting to be president.  Then when you actually win, you decide to make genocide your legacy.  He must truly have a hatred for Palestinians because it is the only explanation at this point.  

Another thing that makes this tragic is Biden is just feeding into Putin's western hypocrisy arguments.  He is making this world a more dangerous place and willing to even threaten his own re-election campaign for this. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not surprised Genocide Joe will do that

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

America cannot be the biggest world power anymore. 

This might sound selfish but the US is inevitably going to get what's coming to it and I hate that me and my loved ones will have to suffer because the evil US government makes decisions we don't support or agree with

• Like 1

Stop posting fake news from that propaganda web site. 

• Thumbs Down 1

#BidenOrBust squad, what do you have to say to this? :thing:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

What's fake about it? That it doesn't tongue bathe Biden's administration and whitewash Netanyahu? The insistence that any perspective critical of Biden must be pro-Putin, or some conspiracy is positively Trumpian. 

I don't believe for a second the ICC is actually considering an arrest warrant for Netanyahu, lmao

ICC is a farce, I highly doubt they would take action against empire adjacent actors.

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

The Times of Israel reported Sunday that the Israeli government, in partnership with the U.S., is "making a concerted effort to head off" possible arrest warrants from the ICC, which first launched its war crimes investigation in the occupied Palestinian territories in 2021.

I mean, tea! 

• Haha 2

Doesn't the USA have a law that they will invade the Netherlands in case any American is prosecuted by the ICC? :rip: Watch them pull it off for Bibi 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.