I asked ChatGPT to change the singles for these pop girl eras - what do you think?

Josh

In The Zone

Alternate Singles:

Toxic

Breathe on Me

Touch of My Hand

The Hook Up

Everytime

Showdown

ARTPOP

Alternate Singles:

Venus

Fashion!

Sexxx Dreams

MANiCURE

Swine

Artpop

PRISM
Alternate Singles:

Roar

Dark Horse (ft. Juicy J)
Walking On Air

Legendary Lovers

Birthday

International Smile

Edited by Josh
  • Like 1

Iirc Gaga did want Venus or Aura but the label chose Applause?

"Prism" had so many song with a single potential. And she choose "This Is How We Do"...

• Like 8

The only purpose "Birthday" served was for Maroon 5 to plagiarize and ironically become a hit.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Iirc Gaga did want Venus or Aura but the label chose Applause?

Venus was gonna be the second single but DWUW was doing too well as a promo sing. Same thing later happened with AYO and Million Rizzons :skull:

• Like 1

proof that AI isn't even close to being sentient 

• Haha 3

Ask it what singles would have saved MDNA!

18 minutes ago, dejmieeen said:

"Prism" had so many song with a single potential. And she choose "This Is How We Do"...

THIS. Legendary Lovers and International Smile were SNUBBED

• Like 1

ChatGPT is a fad & it's a flop now...

use Gemini by Google instead :heart:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Ask it what singles would have saved MDNA!

What ChatGPT said

Girl Gone Wild

Turn Up The Radio

I'm Addicted

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Gang Bang

30 minutes ago, Josh said:

Legendary Lovers

It's what we deserved :rogue:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Josh said:

PRISM
Alternate Singles:

Roar

Dark Horse (ft. Juicy J)
Walking On Air

Legendary Lovers

Birthday

International Smile

it's giving STOMP STOMP STOMP

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

ChatGPT is a fad & it's a flop now...

use Gemini by Google instead :heart:

this is what Gemini gave me :rip:

prompt: what 5 songs from Taylor Swift's album "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTOLOGY" should be released as a single?

result:

Picking the perfect singles for a sprawling 31-song album like "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTOLOGY" is tough! Here are 5 options that consider different vibes and potential for radio play:

1. **Catchy & relatable:**  "My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" (based on what fans are already talking about online) is a strong contender. Its title is intriguing, and the sped-up sound could be a hit.

2. **Showcasing her range:**  Consider a song that highlights her songwriting prowess. Perhaps a ballad like "The Last Page" (if it exists) or something with a powerful message.

3. **Genre exploration:** Did the album explore any new genres for Taylor? If there's a surprising detour that works, it could be a great single to generate buzz.

4. **Summer vibes (if it's the right season):**  Is there a bright, upbeat song that feels perfect for summer?  This could be a strategic choice depending on the release date.

5. **Fan favorite:** After the album is out, see which songs resonate most with fans on social media or forums.  Picking a fan favorite can be a great way to build excitement.

Ultimately, the best singles will depend on the specific songs on the album. But hopefully, this gives you a good starting point for picking the perfect 5!

edit - did the same prompt with ChatGPT :rip:

It seems like you're referring to a hypothetical album title and song list, as Taylor Swift hasn't released an album with that title or song list as of my last update in January 2022. However, I can still offer some suggestions based on Swift's style and what might make good singles:

1. "Heartstrings Unraveled" - A catchy pop track with heartfelt lyrics and a memorable chorus.
2. "Echoes of Yesterday" - A nostalgic ballad showcasing Swift's storytelling prowess and emotional depth.
3. "Whispers in the Dark" - An upbeat, anthemic song with empowering lyrics and a strong melody.
4. "Fragments of Love" - A vulnerable yet empowering track that explores the complexities of relationships.
5. "Melancholy Serenade" - A hauntingly beautiful song with haunting melodies and introspective lyrics.

These choices reflect a balance of Swift's signature sound, potential for radio success, and thematic richness.

Edited by Vixen Eyes
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

it's giving STOMP STOMP STOMP

Want me to create music videos using Chatgpt for the PRISM singles?

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

What ChatGPT said

Girl Gone Wild

Turn Up The Radio

I'm Addicted

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Gang Bang

Oh period, maybe the future of being ruled by the AI isn't so bleak

Interesting

6 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

prompt: what 5 songs from Taylor Swift's album "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTOLOGY" should be released as a single?

result:

Picking the perfect singles for a sprawling 31-song album like "THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTOLOGY" is tough! Here are 5 options that consider different vibes and potential for radio play:

1. **Catchy & relatable:**  "My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" (based on what fans are already talking about online) is a strong contender. Its title is intriguing, and the sped-up sound could be a hit.

2. **Showcasing her range:**  Consider a song that highlights her songwriting prowess. Perhaps a ballad like "The Last Page" (if it exists) or something with a powerful message.

3. **Genre exploration:** Did the album explore any new genres for Taylor? If there's a surprising detour that works, it could be a great single to generate buzz.

4. **Summer vibes (if it's the right season):**  Is there a bright, upbeat song that feels perfect for summer?  This could be a strategic choice depending on the release date.

5. **Fan favorite:** After the album is out, see which songs resonate most with fans on social media or forums.  Picking a fan favorite can be a great way to build excitement.

Ultimately, the best singles will depend on the specific songs on the album. But hopefully, this gives you a good starting point for picking the perfect 5!

It seems like you're referring to a hypothetical album title and song list, as Taylor Swift hasn't released an album with that title or song list as of my last update in January 2022. However, I can still offer some suggestions based on Swift's style and what might make good singles:

1. "Heartstrings Unraveled" - A catchy pop track with heartfelt lyrics and a memorable chorus.
2. "Echoes of Yesterday" - A nostalgic ballad showcasing Swift's storytelling prowess and emotional depth.
3. "Whispers in the Dark" - An upbeat, anthemic song with empowering lyrics and a strong melody.
4. "Fragments of Love" - A vulnerable yet empowering track that explores the complexities of relationships.
5. "Melancholy Serenade" - A hauntingly beautiful song with haunting melodies and introspective lyrics.

These choices reflect a balance of Swift's signature sound, potential for radio success, and thematic richness.

we need to hear melancholy serenade!!! sounds like a witchy bop

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dejmieeen said:

"This Is How We Do"...

An unappreciated bop, I don't care :giraffe:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

result:

See I said Gemini is smarter and better :clap3:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Josh said:

Want me to create music videos using Chatgpt for the PRISM singles?

Hell yeah

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

Hell yeah

What they wrote for Birthday's alternate video

Concept: "Birthday Bash After Dark"

Concept: "Birthday Bash After Dark"

The music video begins with Katy Perry stepping into a lavish and exclusive nightclub known for its glamorous and seductive atmosphere. As she enters, she catches the eye of the club's mysterious and charming owner (played by a guest star or cameo).

Inside, the club is filled with stylish and fashionable partygoers, all dressed in chic evening attire. The scene is bathed in sultry lighting, creating an intimate and alluring ambiance.

As Katy navigates through the crowd, she encounters different characters and scenarios that unfold like mini-stories within the party:

She engages in a flirtatious dance-off with a charismatic dancer on the dance floor.
Katy joins a group of guests playing a daring game of poker, adding her own playful twist to the game.
In a private VIP area, Katy discovers a group of burlesque performers putting on a mesmerizing and sensual show.
Throughout these interactions, Katy exudes confidence and charisma, embracing the allure and excitement of the night.

As the night progresses, the focus shifts to a more intimate setting where Katy and the club owner share a magnetic connection. They engage in a playful game of seduction, exchanging glances and flirtatious gestures amidst the pulsating music.

The video reaches its climax as Katy and the club owner steal away to a private room, where they continue their playful banter and intimate dance, teasing and tantalizing each other.

The music video concludes with a fun and unexpected twist, revealing that the entire night was an elaborate birthday surprise orchestrated by the club owner for Katy.

This alternate music video concept for "Birthday" infuses Katy Perry's signature sexy and playful style with a sophisticated nightclub setting, creating a visually captivating narrative that celebrates the allure of nightlife and the thrill of connection.

Yea or nay?

36 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

and the sped-up sound could be a hit

I HATE IT HERE

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

result:

ChatGPT didn't work because you didn't spell "antHology" correctly :rip:

I tried your prompt and got the same response until I fixed the spelling error.  Here is what it told me:

Here are five songs from Taylor Swift's album "The Tortured Poets Department: The Anthology" that could make strong candidates for singles:

1. "The Black Dog" - This song could resonate well with audiences given its evocative imagery and likely emotional depth, exploring themes potentially related to nightlife and personal history.

2. "The Albatross" - Given its metaphorical richness and potential thematic depth about personal burdens or freedom, this track could stand out as a powerful single.

3. "Clara Bow" - This track seems to explore the concept of living in the public eye, which could appeal to listeners interested in themes of fame and personal scrutiny.

4. "How Did It End?" - A song that delves into the aftermath of relationships could strike a chord with listeners, particularly those who appreciate Swift's narrative songwriting style.

5. "So High School" - This track, with themes possibly relating to nostalgia or youthful experiences, could attract a wide audience due to its relatable content.

These selections are based on the themes and potential impact of the songs as indicated from the descriptions and could vary depending on personal tastes and market trends (Daily Express US) (UPROXX) (iHeart).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Expensive Taste said:

The only purpose "Birthday" served was for Maroon 5 to plagiarize and ironically become a hit.

I'm honestly shocked that after all these years they haven't taken down the music video yet………like omg :rip:

Edited by 4Walls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I'm honestly shocked that after all these years they haven't taken down the music video yet………like omg :rip:

Why did Dark Horse get a case of plagiarism but Sugar didn't?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.