Drake came for Kendrick, Taylor + others. Yet Megan unscathed. Why?

brraap

Drake came HARD for Kendrick, Metro Boomin + the other rappers that came for him recently on his new diss track. 

He even took shots at Taylor.

Yet, he didn't mention anything about Megan who by far read him for filth on her comeback single Hiss 

Why? Afraid of another beat down :gaycat5:

• Like 3

I would love for him to come for her :jonny: she would destroy his plumped ass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

he praises taylor tho, doesn't sound like a diss to me :chick1:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, liam13 said:

he praises taylor tho, doesn't sound like a diss to me :chick1:

Saying that Kendrick cheapened his rap brand to do a verse for the swifties is not praise :dies:

• Haha 1

Cosplay gangsters - fake a** accents!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SoJro101 said:

Cosplay gangsters - fake a** accents!!

posted in another ***** hood like a bad ***** 

:ahh: Megan completely annihilated him

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

My ears are too precious for me to listen to him. What did he say about them/what did she say in hiss about him? 

• Haha 1

Why do you want a male rapper to engage in beef with a female rapper? :rip:

He may have made a stupid shade/joke on that Circo Loco song but that was that. He's not dumb enough to go in a full out beef with a female rapper. There's nothing to gain and no way he'd look good coming out of that in any scenario. 

• Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, brraap said:

Saying that Kendrick cheapened his rap brand to do a verse for the swifties is not praise :dies:

what i get from it is that he collabed with a pop star and cheapened means he did it for a quick hit, for popularity. nothing to do with taylor/swifties being cheap or whatever.

on the other song, he literally said taylor is the new top.

Edited by liam13
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Now what did Metro do? He's been giving the girls nothing but bops this year 

He does not care about her 😭 she's a khia to him 

Megan knows where the bodies are buried. He wouldn't dare provoke her.

Let's be real, if it wasn't for Nicki, Hiss would have been a non-event. 

No one really cared  for the line and his nudes overshadowed it. 

And he praised Taylor (quite obvious). Stop twisting things just so you can get a hit thread. 

Edited by JC.
  • Like 6

He knows she is a better rapper and she already destroyed him, he doesn't want the smoke.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JC. said:

And he praised Taylor (quite obvious). Stop twisting things just so you can get a hit thread. 

It debuted at #8 on US Spotify. Disses especially by mainstream artists are bound to have a lot of media attention so it would have still been a moment either way. Nicki's meltdown only exacerbated it which caused its numbers in the next few days after that. So that's not true.

- - -

Definitely would've looked terrible beefing with a female rapper especially one who he's been subbing and was subsequently ended by in Hiss, if he even showed he felt any type of way about those BBL drags it would not end in his favour. :dies:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JC. said:

No one cares about Megan they just use her to hate Nicki

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

She's simply superior. He can't complain where he can't compete.

didnt he start dissing her tho? He dissed her all the way back in 2022 on that song with 21 savage.

HISS was megan's response to drake's diss

• Thanks 1

No ones scared of Megan :rip:

• Like 2

He didn't « come for Taylor », why are you lying? :rip: 

23 minutes ago, Josh said:

No one cares about Megan they just use her to hate Nicki

Why do y'all keep on pushing this narrative that no one likes these other female rappers unless it's because they "hate" Nicki. Y'all act like Nicki is the only one that genuinely has fans and all the other female rappers' fanbases are made up entirely of ex-barbs or Nicki haters :laugh: Nicki's fanbase is larger for sure, but the lesser amount of sales/streams compared to Nicki's isn't a result of them having 0 "real" fans, it's just a result of them having a smaller fanbase. It took Nicki YEARS to pop off. Where did Massive Attack debut? Oh okay. Like relax.

———————————

anyways Drake didn't respond to Meg because he can't get clout for it. He dissed her on that other song because it was during the time of the court case so he just wanted to attach his name to the trending topic. He's an A-lost groupie and just afraid to admit it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Why do y'all keep on pushing this narrative that no one likes these other female rappers unless it's because they "hate" Nicki. Y'all act like Nicki is the only one that genuinely has fans and all the other female rappers' fanbases are made up entirely of ex-barbs or Nicki haters :laugh: Nicki's fanbase is larger for sure, but the lesser amount of sales/streams compared to Nicki's isn't a result of them having 0 "real" fans, it's just a result of them having a smaller fanbase. It took Nicki YEARS to pop off. Where did Massive Attack debut? Oh okay. Like relax.

———————————

anyways Drake didn't respond to Meg because he can't get clout for it. He dissed her on that other song because it was during the time of the court case so he just wanted to attach his name to the trending topic. He's an A-lost groupie and just afraid to admit it.

Then why did you let Megan's singles bomb pre-HISS?

Just now, Josh said:

Then why did you let Megan's singles bomb pre-HISS?

Why did I? I am one person :rofl: I literally just said that she has a smaller fanbase than Nicki. Just because she doesn't have a dozen top 10s doesn't mean she doesn't have fans. And just because a song doesn't go top 10 doesn't make it a flop :laugh: I didn't even get a chance to buy concert tickets because she sold out her NYC show. There are plenty of artist who haven't charted at all that have a fanbase. Flo Milli is an example. She JUST charted even though she was touring and has people rooting for her. Is her fanbase made up entirely of Nicki haters? The last time I checked, Nicki and Flo dont have beef.

why did YOU let HISS go number 1 and not FTCU?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

Why do you want a male rapper to engage in beef with a female rapper? :rip:

He may have made a stupid shade/joke on that Circo Loco song but that was that. He's not dumb enough to go in a full out beef with a female rapper. There's nothing to gain and no way he'd look good coming out of that in any scenario. 

He's been beefing with women his whole career.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.