Will "Getaway Car (Taylor's Version)" become her next #1?

prettyinpink940

Off Reputation (TV)?

Not when Dress TV is right there

• Like 5

Not when Dress Television is right there

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i don't get the hype for this mediocre song so imma say no

:suburban:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Ready for Hit deserves it.

• Like 3

almost 7 years later y'all still overate the sh*t out of this rehash of OOTW, which itself is the just the plain-jane, dowdy younger sister of Style 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

almost 7 years later y'all still overate the sh*t out of this rehash of OOTW, which itself is the just the plain-jane, dowdy younger sister of Style 

I like Getaway Car a lot, but the first 2 mins of the song are a snooze. Another Jack example where the production failed what should have been a classic.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

No, this will be her next 1.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No it will be the lead featuring another artist whose reputation has also been tarnished in the past 

yes, and I mean this picture alone 

spacer.png

we all know how she loves the retcon her material lol 

• Haha 2

Dancing With Our Hands Tied and feature t.A.T.u on it since it sounds like their production. :jamming:

Well considering she will be giving reputation the red tv treatment… don't blame me will be getting that video

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

All the number 1 songs have been "From the Vault" tracks so there is no reason to expect reputation to be any different.  

• Like 1

Not when Gorgeous is right there :heart:

• Like 1

Don't Blame Me (22 Minute Version) [Remix featuring Ava Max] {Taylor's Version} is coming 

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Well considering she will be giving reputation the red tv treatment… don't blame me will be getting that video

I feel this coming too. Red was obviously always Her favorite child, but Her time POTY interview, the amazing Eras tour segment, etc. show that She loves Reputa too. Plus it's the last big pop re-recording. TS TV won't be as exciting. 

It's much more likely that a vault track goes #1 though. It would be cute if DBM got a video, but unlikely since She didn't do anything for Enchanted, which has also been super viral. 

• Like 1

Not when King of my heart exists 😒

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I actually think this is, like, kind of possible. This is the only track on any album that would be re-recorded that seems like it has a little of the potential to take off like Cruel Summer did. In all likelihood a vault track is the one that will get promotional focus and a possible video and all that, but if any original album track was going to see a successful push, it's probably this one.

Not when This Is What You Came For TV will exist.

Yes, because it's the best song on the album. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Don't Blame Me (22 Minute Version) [Remix featuring Ava Max] {Taylor's Version} is coming 

6jqr4Zd.gif

The way I see Ava Max collab with Taylor Swift on a Reputation track :clack:

So It Goes… or Dress would be better :jonny5:

• Like 1

My instinct says no because it's too similar to Cruel Summer, and that a vault track will be the focus single. But nothing surprises me with Taylor anymore, if she decided to push Getaway Car with a video then it's going #1.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.